Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Firefight unplayable

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swat200

has anyone else noticed that the lag in firefight modes are beyond belief? its maby one game in 5 that i dont feel like im skating around the map and missing blatant headshots because of the shit connections.

thaijedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thaijedi
    plague102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By plague102

really ive played quite a few firefight games and have yet to experience any lag, are you sure its not just your connection

swat200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By swat200

no it was also my buddys since the game has launched as well. were all having problems with it

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By xyzygy

I've played a few on the free gold weekend after the game came out and didn't notice anything back then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.