Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Halo Reach DLC Ideas

9mmStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By 9mmStudios

Just some ideas for DLC.  
    Forge World came with 5 maps out of the box.  
    Asylum (Sanctuary from H2), Pinnacle (Acension from H2),  Hemmorrhage (Blood Gulch from H1), Paradiso and The Cage. 
    I think the DLC should be a Forge World map. One being an Urban environment, another one with a sandy environment and one with a snowy environment. 
    Urban Environment would have remakes of Turf , Headlong (Best ever BTB map) and Terminal. 
    Sandy Should have remakes of Relic, Burial Mounds and an underground part that has a remake of Water Works. 
    and the snowy should remake Sidewinder, Containment and Lockout.  

What do you think the DLC Should have?

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By vaiz

Yes. God yes. This is my biggest issue with Forge world is that I want more to build on. The Halo 1 forest island environment is great, but I'd love to be able to play with more variation.

Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Sitoxity
    @9mmStudios: Very nice ideas, seriously, really liking them.

For DLC though, I'd love more Invasion orientated maps. Spire and Boneyard are great! But more would be even better.
    thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thebatmobile

I want a DLC that removes Race/Rally from Matchmaking.

MisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MisterChief
    @9mmStudios said:
    " Just some ideas for DLC.  Forge World came with 5 maps out of the box.  Asylum (Sanctuary from H2), Pinnacle (Acension from H2),  Hemmorrhage (Blood Gulch from H1), Paradiso and The Cage. I think the DLC should be a Forge World map. One being an Urban environment, another one with a sandy environment and one with a snowy environment. Urban Environment would have remakes of Turf , Headlong (Best ever BTB map) and Terminal. Sandy Should have remakes of Relic, Burial Mounds and an underground part that has a remake of Water Works. and the snowy should remake Sidewinder, Containment and Lockout.   What do you think the DLC Should have? "
    This. Except maybe not Turf.
    BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By BunkerBuster

How about ...
    What the fuck ever happened to Jun. Bungie needs to pop out an episode to plug up that huge fucking plot hole.

Not to mention the fact that Master Chief John 117 isn't around kicking all kinds of Covenant ass while he's down there.

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raymayne
    @9mmStudios said:

" Just some ideas for DLC.  Forge World came with 5 maps out of the box.  Asylum (Sanctuary from H2), Pinnacle (Acension from H2),  Hemmorrhage (Blood Gulch from H1), Paradiso and The Cage. I think the DLC should be a Forge World map. One being an Urban environment, another one with a sandy environment and one with a snowy environment. Urban Environment would have remakes of Turf , Headlong (Best ever BTB map) and Terminal. Sandy Should have remakes of Relic, Burial Mounds and an underground part that has a remake of Water Works. and the snowy should remake Sidewinder, Containment and Lockout.   What do you think the DLC Should have? "

Jesus no...Turf was shit, Terminal was shit, Headlong was kinda meh, Relic was shit, Burial Mounds was ok, Water Works was one of the worst maps ever made, Sidewinder was already done in H3 and nobody really enjoyed it much, Containment was shit, and the community has already built near perfect remakes of Lockout that could simply be integrated into mm by Bungie. I really want to see some new original, symmetrical maps which is what Reach is seriously lacking in. If they do decide to do any remakes then Midship and Warlock are all we really need, maybe Damnation would be nice too.
    true3man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By true3man

I would like to see some campaign DLC, maybe seeing whats happening on other parts of the planet during the invasion. Some classic maps are always nice to see though 'Last resort' is my favourite.

Avatar image for deactivated-6157afb2b3c07
    deactivated-6157afb2b3c07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I still haven't played through the game, so I have no idea on DLC.
    DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DonPixel
    Halo Party!  kinetic blundle 
    Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Scullinator

New armor and helmets would be nice. 

DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DonPixel
    @thebatmobile said:
    " I want a DLC that removes Race/Rally from Matchmaking. "
    I support this
    Sitoxity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sitoxity

Race/Rally is awesome. You clearly do not enjoy fun.

Consaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Consaw

I would really like an option that would allow me to reach through my TV and punch anyone that votes for Infection. You have no idea how much I would pay for this. 

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Azteck
    @consaw said:
    " I would really like an option that would allow me to reach through my TV and punch anyone that votes for Infection. You have no idea how much I would pay for this.  "
    They're putting it in it's own playlist or something like that last I heard. Can't pinpoint a source though, so they might be wild rumors.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.