Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Halo Reach Noble 1 Achievement Boosting

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By R3Qui4M

So, i'm not one to support cheating, but frankly multiplayer achievements are stupid. They rely on pure chance than actually being a challenge. For people who want to get the 250 in the new DLC post your GT here. We will do the boosting this sunday at 1:00PM EST, it shouldn't take more that 30 mins for everyone to get the achievements 
    GT: L3th4L T4rg3T

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaneDev

I have to buy the DLC first but I really hated the DLC achievements in Halo 3,two stopped me from getting an s-rank and one stopped me from getting the S rank in ODST, so infuriating.

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rawrz

The fact that all these achievments are labeled Noble 1 got me to wondering if possibly there will be like 6 map packs for this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.