Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Halo Reach, tomorrow evening, any duders want to join?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Justin258

When: Friday evening, 6:00 PM US Eastern. This should help if you need to convert timezones.

What: Halo Reach. Duh.

How to join: Send a friend request to the gamertag GiantBomb360. This will allow us all to have a gamertag in common so we can join each other's games with as little hassle as possible. Another bonus of this is if you don't own or don't want to play Reach, you can send a request here anyway and coordinate a different game with other people!

EDIT: I gave this one last minute bump just in case anyone who might want to play missed it.

EDIT 2: This was supposed to be last night (Friday, April 27). I sent out some invites and no one joined. Hey, if you guys still want to play at some point, that's great! But it will have to wait until Thursday evening before I can join in anything.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Justin258

No one? At all?

Fuck, I thought this might be fun or something.

EDIT: Well, some people want to play. I think.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I would join if I had gold.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By laserbolts

We used to have a reach night that was pretty fun then people stop showing up. I'd be up for it if more people are.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Harkat

Yes I will join, and bring a guest. Be warned though: I suck at Halo.

How about we make our service tags "DUDR" to fly the flag?

EDIT: First of all: Tomorrow night, when and according to what time zone? Please be specific.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Justin258

@laserbolts said:

We used to have a reach night that was pretty fun then people stop showing up. I'd be up for it if more people are.

@Harkat said:

This is perfect! Yes I will join, and bring a guest.

All right! Three's a crowd. Are both of you in the GiantBomb360 friend list?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Justin258

@Harkat said:

EDIT: First of all: Tomorrow night, when and according to what time zone? Please be specific.

6:00 PM US Eastern

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By kindgineer

Wish I could jump in, but alas, I do not own Reach!

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Jrinswand
    @believer258 said:

No one? At all?

Hahahaha. I just thought that was funny. I was going to say that if we were going to play Tribes then I might join in, but then I realized that's not on the 360. Derp.
    Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Justin258

Bumping it to see if anyone else wants to join, though I doubt it.

@Jrinswand said:

@believer258 said:

No one? At all?

Hahahaha. I just thought that was funny. I was going to say that if we were going to play Tribes then I might join in, but then I realized that's not on the 360. Derp.

I tried to get Tribes Ascend to run on my laptop. No dice.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#11  Edited By bobafettjm

I would join, but I will be working at that time. :(

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By joshthebear

Depending on what's going on and at what time I'd be down.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By big_jon

I will.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Harkat

@believer258 said:

@Harkat said:

6:00 PM US Eastern

Damn. Not sure about that this week. However, if we make this a regular thing, I'd be down like a clown in a dr-dr-dree-dr-dressing gownnnn.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

You can put me down for a maybe, I'll try to make it but no guarantees. I've sent a friend request to the account.

TechnoSyndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

#16  Edited By TechnoSyndrome

I love Halo and have a few hours to kill, so I'm up for this.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Ghost249

@believer258: I'll join, so just add Giantbomb360? I got free time honestly.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Justin258

@Ghost249 said:

@believer258: I'll join, so just add Giantbomb360? I got free time honestly.

It's fine if you send it, I'll accept it, but this was last night. I sent out invites and no one joined. I may try it again, but I don't really think the 360 community here really cares. Fucking shame.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By trace

@believer258 said:

It's fine if you send it, I'll accept it, but this was last night. I sent out invites and no one joined. I may try it again, but I don't really think the 360 community here really cares. Fucking shame.

Personally, I don't think this is exactly accurate. The Halo: Reach night that we had going for a while last year had a good level of attendance for a couple of weeks. It only fell apart because of a lack of leadership, since the original organizers had real life obligations pull them away from the original schedule, and no one else was able to step up quite like they did. Having organized events for DiRT 3 and NFS: Hot Pursuit, and having a long-running Forza Motorsport night, I can also assure you there's people out there in our community that want to participate. It just takes patience and a bit of organization.

The deck was also stacked against you because your Halo: Reach gathering was running directly against the livestream for Drew Scanlon's North Korea trip, and people only had two days of notice, unfortunately.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By big_jon

@believer258: To be fair I sent you a message to invite me, I was on, you didn't bother to invite me.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Justin258

@PsEG said:

@believer258 said:

Personally, I don't think this is exactly accurate. The Halo: Reach night that we had going for a while last year had a good level of attendance for a couple of weeks. It only fell apart because of a lack of leadership, since the original organizers had real life obligations pull them away from the original schedule, and no one else was able to step up quite like they did. Having organized events for DiRT 3 and NFS: Hot Pursuit, and having a long-running Forza Motorsport night, I can also assure you there's people out there in our community that want to participate. It just takes patience and a bit of organization.

The deck was also stacked against you because your Halo: Reach gathering was running directly against the livestream for Drew Scanlon's North Korea trip, and people only had two days of notice, unfortunately.

@big_jon said:

@believer258: To be fair I sent you a message to invite me, I was on, you didn't bother to invite me.

I invited everyone that was online, on the GiantBomb360 account. However, I guess it's possible that I missed you or something?

Or maybe this whole thing wasn't very well organized. Maybe I should try it again at some point? I also didn't think about Drew's North Korea trip either. I'll try it again later.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WMWA

I'm down. I just got a 360 last November, so I'm not the best. But hey, at least I'll play, right?

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Agent47

@believer258:Damn I was always wishing for someone to do this but my copy was cracked and eventually stopped working.What a waste of $60, thanks Gamestop.

InfiniteSpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 33

#24  Edited By InfiniteSpark

: I wasn't online at the time, so I didn't see the invite. Just so I know for future reference, should I be looking out an invite from your Gamertag? I definitely want to get involved, just hope it's on a right time and a game I own.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By big_jon

@big_jon: I sent the message to your gamertag because my friends list is full.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Justin258

@InfiniteSpark said:

: I wasn't online at the time, so I didn't see the invite. Just so I know for future reference, should I be looking out an invite from your Gamertag? I definitely want to get involved, just hope it's on a right time and a game I own.

Yeah, from the gamertag "Believer258". The idea behind the GiantBomb360 gamertag was to have a list of the gamertags of all the 360 GB members that wanted to participate in one easy-to-get-to place so that I, or anyone else, could easily co-ordinate a game of only GB members. This was supposed to be the test for that but it failed. Miserably. And probably on my account. I shall try again later.

@big_jon said:

@big_jon: I sent the message to your gamertag because my friends list is full.

So you've tagged yourself, eh? Anyway, I don't know how I could invite you if your friends list is full. If it's at 100, then know that they raised that cap a while back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.