I officially have all the achivements for Halo reach!

#1 Posted by rubsnick (162 posts) -

It feels awesome... (note i'm not an achievement hunter)

#2 Posted by SuperWristBands (2265 posts) -

haha sweet. I am missing the new DLC achievements because I didn't buy the maps. Congratulations though.

#3 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

Damn, congrats. I still haven't been able to get through it alone on Legendary.

#4 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

#5 Posted by MightyJ77 (40 posts) -

Nice work.

#6 Posted by Vinny_Says (5630 posts) -

Good Job, I just can't find the time to reach Lt.Major or whatever, I'm at 990 points and it kills me...(Yeah I like achievements)

#7 Posted by EpicSteve (6438 posts) -

You're crazy! 

#8 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I just have two left from the Noble Map Pack. Need to get those...

#9 Posted by rubsnick (162 posts) -
@EpicSteve: Belive it or not I took a long break from playing Halo. You can check out the gap in my achivements. My gamer tag is rubsnick. The map pack ones are pretty easy actually....
#10 Posted by msavo (7522 posts) -

I haven't played Reach but from what people tell me those achievements are a bitch to get as they are already hard and than the dlc comes out and adds more. Congrats man. 

#11 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

Congrats!

It's always a great feeling S-Ranking a game.  I have only done it once, with Assassin's Creed II.

#12 Posted by rubsnick (162 posts) -
@RE_Player92 said:
" I haven't played Reach but from what people tell me those achievements are a bitch to get as they are already hard and than the dlc comes out and adds more. Congrats man.  "
They actually aren't that hard. Just a bit time consuming. Legendary alone is hard and not even. You just have to calculate.
#13 Posted by afrofools (1291 posts) -

Congratulations, that is definitely not an easy thing to do. My favourite achievement was the one where you jump off the cliff and melee that elite, although the single-player legendary one was the most satisfying.

#14 Posted by TooWalrus (12972 posts) -

Hey grats.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.