its almost the weekend and...

Posted by navidtheman (40 posts) -

its already friday i feel like it was just thanksgiving yesterday, well im gonna be playing reach this weekend, im a lieutanant colonol what is everyone else?

#1 Posted by navidtheman (40 posts) -

its already friday i feel like it was just thanksgiving yesterday, well im gonna be playing reach this weekend, im a lieutanant colonol what is everyone else?

#2 Posted by big_jon (5707 posts) -

#3 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -

It seems like forever ago that Lieutenant Colonel was the cool thing to be before the cap lifted. Thats probably because every level up to Colonel Grade 2 has seemed to take a while.

#4 Posted by navidtheman (40 posts) -

ahha yeah i guess, but i just recently have been playingit alot, hopefully ill be a commander by christmas ;)

#5 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -

good luck on your quest! haha

#6 Posted by MightyJ77 (40 posts) -

I just got Captain Grade 1 yesterday.  I should hit commander sometime in 2015. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.