Just hit Brigadier I would still love to do a GB Reach Clan

#1 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1415 posts) -

I know some folks either play 8 hours a day or they play a lot of firefight or campaign. I am good but my ADD limits me to an hour or two a day. How many GBers still play this? It sure keeps my game budget low. When everyone is clamoring for Portal two I just boot up reach and dominate.

#2 Posted by EuanDewar (5043 posts) -

Sorry to go off-topic but you should probably play Portal 2. Yo that games tight and all that.

#3 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1415 posts) -
@EuanDewar: I never made it through the first one.
#4 Posted by EuanDewar (5043 posts) -
@Jack_Daniels said:
" @EuanDewar: I never made it through the first one. "
I can't help you then.
#5 Posted by big_jon (5744 posts) -
@EuanDewar: Why would you even post that?

Anyways GB clan in Reach could be sweet.
#6 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

Yeah I wouldn't mind. I started to get back into it recently and I love it again. I mainly play matchmaking unless the challenges are for Firefight. I don't really play that much but a friend of mine plays almost all day every day which is crazy. I think its kinda funny to meet players who are high level like Field Marshall and what not and also have them be terrible at the game.

#7 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -

This game is so good Ill be playing it for years, though i did that with Halo 2 and 3  as well.

#8 Posted by The_Chosen_Bum (14 posts) -

I'd be up for that.  I've recently got back into and it's a lot more fun than I remember. Plus I'm fairly decent at it now too.  Anyways anything happens add me. GT= The Chosen Bum

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.