Noble Map Pack Trailer out now.

#1 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -

Bungie have released a new trailer for the NMP, It looks pretty good, Anchor 9 especially.  The only complaint I have is the lack of ODST music in the Marty Music Montage, because ODST has awesome music. 

What do you guys think?
#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14077 posts) -

Damn, Bungie has got me really hyped for the Noble map pack now.

#3 Posted by Eaxis (925 posts) -

When it said "The Best Game of 2010" I laughed. I think it's a good game, but not GOTY for me at least.
#4 Posted by big_jon (5726 posts) -

Sweet, this will give the game some more legs.
#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Eaxis said:
" When it said "The Best Game of 2010" I laughed. I think it's a good game, but not GOTY for me at least. "
Same here, xD.
RDR, ME2 and Halo: Reach make a damn good trio.

Breakpoint looks amazing, way better then expected, Tempest too, looks like proper fun with open and closed areas!
I'm not liking Anchor 9, too indoors for me!
But fuck, I'm hyped now :X
#6 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Eaxis said:
" When it said "The Best Game of 2010" I laughed. I think it's a good game, but not GOTY for me at least. "
I chortled as well.
#7 Posted by JacDG (2124 posts) -

I don't know, I'm pretty burned out on Halo right now, and once Black Ops comes out, i honestly can't imagine playing this game on a regular basis, and the maps doesn't look that cool to me, except for 
Anchor 9 maybe.

#8 Edited by Mystyr_E (1190 posts) -

New maps so soon, huh? Well Bungie, that's very

<puts shades on>

Noble of you."

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

#9 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5256 posts) -
@Mystyr_E said:
" New maps so soon, huh? Well Bungie, that's very  <Puts shades on>  Noble of you."  YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! "
Well said and fixed.
#10 Posted by Mystyr_E (1190 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85: 
I prefer when he takes them off, so you can see how serious his eyes look
#11 Posted by zombie2011 (4973 posts) -

Maps look amazing, i like the Space area of Anchor 9.

#12 Posted by big_jon (5726 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" @Eaxis said:
Same here, xD. RDR, ME2 and Halo: Reach make a damn good trio.  Breakpoint looks amazing, way better then expected, Tempest too, looks like proper fun with open and closed areas! I'm not liking Anchor 9, too indoors for me! But fuck, I'm hyped now :X "

And BadCompany 2
#13 Posted by krystians (403 posts) -
@Agent47CSim2 said:

"   

Bungie have released a new trailer for the NMP, It looks pretty good, Anchor 9 especially.  The only complaint I have is the lack of ODST music in the Marty Music Montage, because ODST has awesome music.  What do you guys think? "
I strongly agree with the ODST music. Though if there is one thing missing from Reach, is the epic Halo 1,2 and 3 theme song. That song gets be so pumped.
#14 Posted by krystians (403 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" @Mystyr_E said:
" New maps so soon, huh? Well Bungie, that's very  <Puts shades on>  Noble of you."  YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! "
Well said and fixed. "
Ha Ha I love this, and this has made my day.
#15 Posted by Fosssil (627 posts) -

I wish Bungie would make an arena map for this game that didn't include some stupid low-G space area. I guess they just expect us to make all of the good small-scale maps by ourselves in Forge World.

#16 Posted by GT-Man (118 posts) -

Yah they Giantbomb already had this
#17 Posted by ChillyUK7 (283 posts) -

Tempest looks nice but it may be a bit big for Team Slayer, I prefer the smaller Team Slayer maps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.