Noble or Defiant MP?

#1 Posted by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -

I have some points which mp should I get?

#2 Posted by mikeeegeee (1562 posts) -

I'm mostly worthless in this discussion since I haven't even touched the Defiant pack, but I will say that the Noble pack is flat-out incredible. My favorite map pack of any map pack for any game. 

I hear Defiant is good, too.

#3 Posted by SmasheControllers (2550 posts) -

@mikeeegeee: Thanks.

#4 Posted by big_jon (5730 posts) -

Hmmm, I would get the Defiant.

#5 Posted by CandiBunni (465 posts) -

I'd go with Defiant. Highlands is the best map for Reach so far (to me). It also includes a new Firefight map, and that firefight map is pretty darn awesome.

#6 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1576 posts) -

It's probably best to stay away from Reach at this point.  The community refuses to understand how to play as a team.  That and if you go to the map pack specific playlists you'll be playing team slayer over and over and over again.
#7 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

@FiestaUnicorn: Unless you use that second playlist that is called "Premium Battle"? You know, the one for just DLC maps and Objective gametypes?

#8 Posted by TheSpartanDon (158 posts) -

Both Map Packs are awesome, but it really depends on what you play. If you enjoy regular MP over FF, then the Noble Map Pack is more valuable. But if you enjoy FF, then Unearthed is the best FF map in the game, so I'd go Defiant.

#9 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1576 posts) -
@Sitoxity said:

@FiestaUnicorn: Unless you use that second playlist that is called "Premium Battle"? You know, the one for just DLC maps and Objective gametypes?

A lot of time when I play though people don't work together at all.  When they do it's great but when someone won't get off the back of a mongoose so we can take the bomb to the other side it becomes frustrating.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.