Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Ogre 2 - Sanctuary TS (Perfection)

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DharmaBum

Just stumbled across some HD gameplay from Ogre 2, arguably the best competitive Halo player of all time:  http://youtu.be/bVwXB89xCjI?hd=1 

The other team doesn't put up much of a fight, but Ogre 2's playstyle is nothing short of impressive. Anyone looking to improve his/her game ought to take notes.
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

That is impressive. 

I haven't played Reach for a while, but i don't remember that map looking like that. Did they change it?

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Fosssil
    @zombie2011 said:
    " That is impressive.  I haven't played Reach for a while, but i don't remember that map looking like that. Did they change it? "
    That's the MLG version of the map. They re-made it so that it would be more faithful to the Halo 2 original in terms of map geometry (ie. fixing the middle ring so that you can't see from snipe to snipe, adding the jump rocks back in front of snipe, etc.) and also because the Bungie-made version has some terrible framerate lag on occasion and was nearly unplayable in a split-screen game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.