prob a dumb question

#1 Posted by crapneck (136 posts) -

is there a seperate playlist for infection that i'm just not finding in menus? or do i need to find people on my playlist that play it?

#2 Edited by Cramsy (1168 posts) -

I think one is coming eventually. They mentioned it in the BWU last week I think

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

New Playlist: Living Dead 

Found that in the Bungie update for coming tuesday.
But I'm not sure what the details are, it kinda speaks for itself I presume tho...

#4 Posted by adoggz (2068 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: 
OOO a dedicated rocket race playlist? FINALLY!
#5 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

A better question would have been: Do you want the moustache on or off?

#6 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@adoggz: 
Be sure to check the entire update post @ Bungie.net, there's lots of good stuff in it, Bungie's being ace!
#7 Posted by ebritt (149 posts) -

yeah it's called rumble pit. OH SNAP!

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

As Talicia said the Living Dead playlist is coming as part of the playlist update on Tuesday, you can see all the changes they're making here.

#9 Edited by wubb (277 posts) -

Infection comes up on Rumble Pit currently, but it could be a bunch of matches in between playing a round.

I'm glad they are breaking out Infection and Race as those two modes are very different from a normal halo match and they just don't fit in a standard hopper IMO.  It's like having swords come up all the time on the Halo 3 FFA hoppers, it's a completely different type of match.

Rocket Race is being dialed back on multiteam, but really they probably need to break that out too.  It was voted for constantly the first couple days after it was introduced, but since then I haven't played a game of it.  Of course, there is a limit to how many playlists the population can support.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.