Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Removing PRO variant from Arena

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By R3Qui4M

The thing people playing Arena ask for is nothing but PRO variants. Now they remove the one thing that is good about Arena. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@R3Qui4M:  Out of the 15 or so arena matches I have played not a single one was voted for pro.
    Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Jmangino said:
    " @R3Qui4M:  Out of the 15 or so arena matches I have played not a single one was voted for pro. "
    I know, I always go for DMR's.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By crunchUK

the pro variant is atrocious. Quite apart from severe watering down being inherently more boring, sprint is just broken without radar.

CanadianBaconX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By CanadianBaconX

The Pro Variant in Arena was garbage... That was a radar... I seriously believe Radars are the worst thing to happen to shooting games in the history of shooting games but, thats just me I guess...  

Who cares any way Arena is flawed so, just play Team Slayer :)

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By rawrz

I dont even know what that is seeing how everyone always picks DMRs over pro. Is that just the same damn thing with no radars? If so theres no point to it being there anyways when they will be releasing an MLG playlist later on that will have no radars and DMR starts and all that.

CanadianBaconX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By CanadianBaconX
    @Rawrz said:
    " I dont even know what that is seeing how everyone always picks DMRs over pro. Is that just the same damn thing with no radars? If so theres no point to it being there anyways when they will be releasing an MLG playlist later on that will have no radars and DMR starts and all that. "
    Pro still had Radar in team arena which made no sense since NO "Pro" variant should have Radar but, Bungie wants Radar in Team Arena. 

The MAIN different between DMRs and Pro was DMRs had all the Armour perks while Pro just had Sprint and a choice between DMR+Frags or Needler Rifle+Plasmas...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.