Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Space Combat

caseylakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By caseylakes

After seeing Halo Reach at E3, (yes I know it was an age away now) they revealed space combat. Ever since I saw that, I thought. "how good would it be if Space Combat was also a 4 vs 4 multiplayer game type". It would be just like a dog fighting game. I doubt they have put this in the final copy, but it could be done with DLC, Battlefield: Bad Company added a whole new game type, but not too this extent. If they did do this and still charged, what they (and other companies) charge for map packs (1200MSP) then I feel this could change FPS DLC 4 EVR.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I think they said there would only be space combat in single player. 

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@The_Laughing_Man said:
    " I think they said there would only be space combat in single player.  "
    this.
    Belonpopo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Belonpopo

I wouldn't play in multiplayer. It's going to be hella-fun in single player though, what if they put Gundams in it?! 0_o

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.