Survey on Halo: reach and other stuff to do with you, please look

#1 Posted by Lighty64 (6 posts) -

http://obsurvey.com/S2.aspx?id=37fcc530-eceb-4a96-8ebb-9aa5a6303ad6

Basically I have a college project, which involves doing a survey on a game of our choice looking at the type of gamer who plays our selected game. For me it is Halo: Reach, please if you wouldn't mind could people just take a gander at my survey and do it, please. Thanks in advance:)

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

Just did it.

#3 Posted by dastly75 (112 posts) -

Done.

#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -

done

#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8605 posts) -

Done, Halo rocks.

#6 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

@Lighty64: Done, would have liked a question which said what did you not like about Halo: Reach. And what do you want out of Halo 4.

#7 Posted by Irvandus (2878 posts) -

@Dylabaloo said:

@Lighty64: Done, would have liked a question which said what did you not like about Halo: Reach. And what do you want out of Halo 4.

Yeah, other than that good survey.

#8 Posted by Sgtpierceface (643 posts) -

Your welcome.

#9 Posted by Snail (8659 posts) -

What's with users with 1 post, no image, and the default alignment making all these threads that the mods end up locking because they "provide no discussion value"? Like, this isn't even spam, but it seems people are signing up just to make these weird threads. Maybe they're all alt accounts?

#10 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

@Snail said:

What's with users with 1 post, no image, and the default alignment making all these threads that the mods end up locking because they "provide no discussion value"? Like, this isn't even spam, but it seems people are signing up just to make these weird threads. Maybe they're all alt accounts?

Microsoft marketers

#11 Posted by Willza92 (272 posts) -

I wrote too much and might bore you with my opinions, but you did ask for it!

#12 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

NO >:[

#13 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

There were some awkward questions in that survey. For example, the one about TV genres. I wasn't sure whether you meant sitcom/cartoon or action/drama/etc. Also, the question asking about your favorite part of Halo: Reach seemed too similar to the question that asked you about what you thought made it a good game.

#14 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6402 posts) -

Some questions felt out of place, and asking what I thought of the graphics is a question that is really dependent on the time you're playing it.

#15 Posted by HairyMike87 (1016 posts) -

done

#16 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

Done, reach was my favorite in the series, and I'm very much looking forward to the story of 4.

#17 Posted by handlas (2747 posts) -
#18 Posted by Nightriff (5322 posts) -

Done,your survey seems very biased, I wouldn't trust the results you get.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.