The Giant Bomb Community File Share

• 0 results
#-49 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -
Mongoose Surfing 

Taken during my last round of the day, Rally. Should get a clip of it as well while it's in my temp files.
#-48 Posted by Nedemis (56 posts) -

If anyone is up for it,  I could use some help testing out my new map today.  My GT is Nedemis and it's more a test to see how well this new level flows for Team Slayer and CTF.  Thx.

#-47 Edited by sate2801 (344 posts) -

when I join the corp all we had is two sticks and a stone...
so we fight over a plasma pistol

the red one with airassault helmet is me
dunno why it didn't show up when mouseoverd  

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=5139831&player=SAteMaaya
#-46 Edited by Jackel2072 (2248 posts) -
#-45 Posted by true3man (67 posts) -

#-44 Edited by Nedemis (56 posts) -

Here's a link to my newest map called Deluge.  Image coming soon.  : )  The guys who tested this one for me said that it felt very much like it belonged in Halo2's MP map set on disc.  Hands down this is my best work to date.  Please let me know what you think of it.  :)
and here's the screen grab for it.  :)

#-43 Edited by Jackel2072 (2248 posts) -
#-42 Posted by Dig_Douglas_III (50 posts) -
#-41 Posted by Nedemis (56 posts) -

wow....this thread died hard.  :(

#-40 Edited by ChillyUK7 (283 posts) -

Pathfinder, Download Here, Pathfinder is designed for small team and free for all battles, it's small and symmetrical but can offer some really good competitive matches. Slayer and CTF are supported. Note some minor changes were made to this map but I couldn't upload the new image.

Broken Gate, Download Here, Broken Gate's theme is you guessed it a broken gate in the middle of the map which is where one of the three power weapons are located, there are multiple paths through this fairly small map which keeps the action going without devolving into a stand off. Slayer and CTF are supported.

Contention, Download Here, My last map is situated across a canyon and is the largest of my three maps, there is an upper and lower level with grav lifts allowing access to the upper level, two way shields offer the ability to access the lower level from above without the fear of grenade spam. Slayer and King of The Hill are supported.
#-39 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -

The thread has been completely updated! Sorry for the delay folks; a new school and lots of homework happened!

#-38 Posted by Sitoxity (551 posts) -

I've just updated my file share with Screenshots and rendered clips. :)

#-37 Edited by EightBitShik (1334 posts) -
#-36 Posted by BobSwarlyman (2 posts) -
#-35 Edited by ChillyUK7 (283 posts) -
#-34 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -
Thread updated. 

@BobSwarlyman
said:
" Hey guys! New to the site! I saw this thread and had to sign up. I wanted your advice on my fileshare. I got a couple good ones in there for sure. Feel free to leave comments or message me in game. If you check mine out, Id be happy to repay the courtesy.  

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileShare.aspx?player=BobSwarlyman "
If I get around to popping in Halo Reach again I'll be sure to check those videos out. 

@Sitoxity said:
" I've just updated my file share with Screenshots and rendered clips. :) "
Alright, I'll give it a look and update the thread when I can.
#-33 Posted by BobSwarlyman (2 posts) -
#-32 Posted by Nedemis (56 posts) -
Let's bring this thread back peeps. 

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=16524645&player=Nedemis
 I don't have any screen shots yet,  but this map is serious fun.  :)
#-31 Posted by natetodamax (19190 posts) -

I started playing Reach again the other day so I thought I would revive this thread in case people have stuff they want to share. Keep the goods coming!

#-30 Edited by vCOOKIE_MONSTAv (49 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
I started playing Reach again the other day so I thought I would revive this thread in case people have stuff they want to share. Keep the goods coming!
are you still playing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.