Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

This is for Reach!

Avatar image for deactivated-5833500e27d17
    deactivated-5833500e27d17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I was playing Halo 2  because a friend wanted some to relive history or something , I don't know but when he did'nt want to play over live any more I started playing campaign ,(the level were you crash and take the covenant by surprise) . I was playing through it and then all of a sudden a ODST kills a grunt and said THIS IS FOR REACH!  I was like to myself that's the next bungie product after Halo 3: ODST. Could Reach be a planet  or a person?  because the way the guy said it was like it was to avenge it's fallen Reach or something.

Conditional Cover
    Conditional Cover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was playing Halo 2  because a friend wanted some to relive history or something , I don't know but when he did'nt want to play over live any more I started playing campaign ,(the level were you crash and take the covenant by surprise) . I was playing through it and then all of a sudden a ODST kills a grunt and said THIS IS FOR REACH!  I was like to myself that's the next bungie product after Halo 3: ODST. Could Reach be a planet  or a person?  because the way the guy said it was like it was to avenge it's fallen Reach or something.

Conditional Cover
    Conditional Cover

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

Reach is a planet :S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunchUK: awesome
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By CL60

I'm thinking it's based on the book, Halo: Fall of Reach, but i dunno.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.