Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

You guys use HaloCharts?

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MideonNViscera

I realize this forum isn't very active, and that most people who care probably already know about HaloCharts, but a little more awareness couldn't hurt. 

Anyway, there's not much to explain beyond giving you a link: http://halocharts.com/reach.php?player=MideonNViscera 

That's me, but you can search for anyone, even if they don't have a HaloCharts account. It's basically just cool if you're ever wondering something like "Gee, I wonder where I rank worldwide/countrywide/whatever in total k/d?" and things like that.  

It's free, so if ya like Halo, go check yourself out.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

Halo Charts is cool, it compiles a lot of information, but I've always found it slow and clunky, so I just use B.net instead.

rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By rawrz

I use it. I also use Halo Tracker. Thing I tend to go to Halo Charts for lately is for Halosphere 2.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By big_jon

I use Halo tracker from time to time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.