Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo Wars

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Feb 26, 2009

Halo Wars is a real-time strategy game for the Xbox 360. Join the Halo Wars crew on the UNSC ship CFV-88 Spirit of Fire and engage the Covenant head-on in an attempt to hold on to the recently taken human colony of Harvest. All Units!

Halo Wars Demo Impressions Thread

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

I wanted to make this since a lot of "demo impression" threads pop up when a new one is released. Most of them aren't fleshed-out well enough to even warrant it's own thread. Therefore, if you have played the demo and want to express your opinion, post it here. I just finished it so continue reading for my impressions.

Demo Overview

When you first boot up Halo Wars you'll be greeted with a Halo 3'ish interface. You can change the options, boot up the tutorial, delve into the campaign, or set up a basic skirmish (1 on 1, no storyline, set map, set race, limited units). Selecting the multiplayer option only informs you of the modes that will be available, and this demo does not actually have online integrated (a la Command and Conquer 3 demo).

As far as the tutorial is concerned, you have a basic and advanced one. Basic will teach you how to move your units and select them, fight other units, and pick up supply crates. The advanced tutorial goes into the basics of base building. A majority of your experience thereafter will be picked up as you play more of the actual game.

Your next choice will probably be the campaign, as opposed to skirmish. The campaign in the demo gives you two missions to play. The first one will task you with controller a hero, Forge, and moving along the map in a very linear mission structure. As you drive along, you'll save marines and build up a bigger army, eventually killing 90-100 grunts (which is the optional objective). The mission then ends, pretty short and straight-forward.

The second mission is a bit more interesting, but will also introduce new players of the RTS genre to how slow it can sometimes be. You'll have a base which should, and has, to be built up. Once you make a significant army, you can head to the left to pick up more troops, then North (from the basic camera angle) to encounter an enemy base. Head Northeast and begin crossing the bridge, a lot of fighting is done in this mission. It can be a bit hectic, but you'll eventually reach the end and destroy the detonator.

Both missions have cinematics in them. I believe four in total: one before and after each mission. The story is a bit of a stretch for me, since I have not read any books. But as any fan of Halo might know, Halo Wars takes place 20 years before.

Demo Impressions

The control is pretty simple. You can select everybody with a simple command, you don't have to place buildings (your base has "slots" which can be built into buildings), and overall it's a breeze. I do have some nit-picks, but that is just because I am use to RTS on the PC. It will always feel to me like it's that much slower and you have that much less control over the battle. It's possible to micro, but not that much.

Mission structure was alright, I liked the first one better than the second. I can only hope that they balance it to the realization you are using a controller and not a mouse. Optional objectives like killing 10 jackals, or killing 100 grunts, or even destroying an enemy base was a nice alternative to rushing in and completing the main objective.

The graphics are great. If you think about it, this kind of aerial view puts more things on the screen. If you zoom in you can notice the little workings of your supply building picking up a crate and setting it down as the crate then moves along. A very different perspective in general from the normal Halo FPS. Interesting to see that bulky sniper tower in Halo 3 as the size of a penny in Halo Wars.

Sound is not what I expected. Acting in cinematics was alright, but the basic narrations of your leaders were just annoying. When I mean leaders, I am talking about the guy who tells you what to build and the "Cortana" of Halo Wars.

I'm not sure if I will buy the game. Probably going to wait. It's basic enough for new RTS players, and offers up the art and style of the Halo universe. However, there are also a lot of other games coming out that might warrant my money more.
    Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
    IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

I actually really disliked the demo and I was pretty disapointed by the controls.  I'm just gonna make this a list of stuff.  I can't be bothered to write full sentences right now.

• It's almost impossible to tell different troop types apart in the heat of battle.  If you're against a large group of the covenant and you need to make decisions quickly then even singling out Hunters is hard work.  By the end of the demo I still couldn't tell if there were different models for Grunts and Jackels and that, is a problem.
    • Selecting specific units too hard.  Using mixed groups of units, say Warthogs and Marines is pretty annoying.  If you need to use the Marines Grenades to clear units from behind cover and then use a Warthog to ram a hunter then you basically need to hold Right Trigger (I believe) and cycle through your units until the apropriate unit is selected and then press A, then press Y over the foe.  In combat that is neither easy or efficient.  This also means that every single Marine unit will throw their grenades at once so if you need to grenade two seperate pieces of cover then you might be in trouble.
    • I like they they've managed to keep the feel of some of the units in the game, noteably the Warthogs and Hunters act a lot like they do in the FPS games and even animate quite similarly.  But then most units, Marines and Elites are completely devoid of personality and just stand there while being shot which is quite disapointing really after all the effort put into them in the FPSs
    • The actual gameplay seems to lack tactics.  Apart from the obvious Rock-Paper-Scissors element with the infantry vehicles and presumably air vehicles most of the gameplay devolves into select all units, attack enemies.  Using the controls to try to take advantage of this Rock Paper Scissors element is far to unweildy as I pointed out above so it's much easier just to get everyone just to fire at the biggest unit you can see

Ok to be fair I havn't tried the skimish mode yet but I'm going to have dinner before I give it another shot.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Jedted
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    IncredibleBulk92 said:
    "I actually really disliked the demo and I was pretty disapointed by the controls.  I'm just gonna make this a list of stuff.  I can't be bothered to write full sentences right now.
    • Selecting specific units too hard.  Using mixed groups of units, say Warthogs and Marines is pretty annoying.  If you need to use the Marines Grenades to clear units from behind cover and then use a Warthog to ram a hunter then you basically need to hold Right Trigger (I believe) and cycle through your units until the apropriate unit is selected and then press A, then press Y over the foe.  In combat that is neither easy or efficient.  This also means that every single Marine unit will throw their grenades at once so if you need to grenade two seperate pieces of cover then you might be in trouble.
    "

no, you just hold A and select the ones you want.

wow, just found out something new.  make you'll realize even more stuff if you play it for a little bit more.
    the unit control is actual extremely easy.

I'll post my impressions up later in a blog.  I've played enough (had it a bit as i got the demo pre-release) but I just dont feel like writing it.  Overall, I do like it.
    IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

Um I don't know about you Smug Loser but when I play my unit tend to get all mixed up into a pretty diverse mix of units.  The massive paint brush method (holding A) is far too imprecise for me. 

After playing the demo again I found that double tapping A actually seems to do the job that I was actually asking for, select all of a specific unit type.  I still haven't found a way to create groups and have them easily selectable, press down on the D-Pad gives you the last group I had selected but it doesn't really let me switch between anti-tank and anti-air squads quickly like I'd be able to.

Also more things that annoyed me:

• The AI seems kinda dumb, it doesn't expand, it seems to focus on one or two units like the elite honour guard or the vulture gunship (which both seem pretty overpower atm).  Also in the average match I can count the number of times it attacks me with one hand.  For the record I'm playing on Hard mode.
    • Spartans seem pretty bad unless the have the Spartan Laser upgrade, even the chaingun doesn't really do enough damage to single infantry units.  The ODSTs seem like a far more worth investment.

I don't really think I'm going to spend any more time with this demo and I'm not going to get the final game, I was only really considering it as a rental anyway so I don't think I've lost anything here

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Halo Wars demo is out?

..still not interested. Nothing will beat C&C3.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By TheHBK

So, should I get this or C&C3?  Red Alert 3? I would get C&C for the PC but my laptop sucks.  So which for the 360?

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Cheapoz

How does it control to RA3? I played the demo of that and wondered what all this talk about 'console RTS controls done right' was about.

IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

It basically means that you don't have that much to control or that many options so they can fit all the basic things onto the controller but none of the advanced commands like groups or building away from your base.  I suppose that it's actually fine for people who don't play that   RTS games but anybody who's played a few will probably just find it a bit simplistic or easy.  If you want to see how to do RTS controls on a console look no further than Universe at War.  It's not as easy to learn as Halo Wars but it's far more powerful and once you get the hang of it it's pretty awesome.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CreamyGoodness

i enjoyed the demo very much. It is definately a good strategy game with the halo feel. I love just building up a massive army, and i mean massive, so massive it almost doesnt fit on the screen. usualy 20-30 units of infantry, 15 flamethrowers, 15 warthogs, and 20 or so of each vehicle. It is massive. Then you just rape the convenant bases.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#11  Edited By Vinchenzo
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    I'll post my impressions up later in a blog.
    The point of this thread is to minimize other threads.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Diamond

Here's my personal thoughts :
    Control not very different from other Dune-clone RTS ports to 360.  Action and pacing is pretty similar too.  Personally I care less and less for this type of RTS every year.  I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on this RTS as well.  My feeling when playing the game is just 'meh', but that's probably because I've played so many dozens of games that play exactly the same in the past.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Vinchenzo said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    I'll post my impressions up later in a blog.
    The point of this thread is to minimize other threads."

my  blog. meaning if someone happens to click they can read.  not going to attach it.
    xCJES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xCJES

I'm still waiting for the demo to download, it's been 3 hours and it's like 70%..i'll post my impressions once it's finished. It's probably so slow due to all the Halo nerds downloading at the same time.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By JoelTGM

I didn't like it, but that's not saying much because I don't like RTS games.  I thought maybe this one would be different but it's same old same old.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By Rowr

Downloading now, im very interested to see how it goes.

In the screens and video ive seen thus far it always looked not quite right, i think its the colours.

Mikael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mikael

I've played through the campaign and played two skirmish matches and I must say I really enjoy it. Sure, there are some problems, especially when it comes to selecting certain units in a large group but I never felt that I lost because of the controls. The Ai is a bit stupid as well. Been playing on normal now and they don't expand or attack at all.

Overall though it's a great console RTS and a game I will definitely pick it up at launch.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pause422
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    "Halo Wars demo is out?

..still not interested. Nothing will beat C&C3."
    So many games have beat C&C3. I'm not going to say Halo Wars does though. Its a decent console RTS but really I won't say much else about it. Its not my type of game, and there are little annoyances everywhere. It made me go from thinking of renting it 100%, to not wanting to rent it at all though, so there's something that helped me.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheHBK

So I played it a couple times, first on Normal and the other on Heroic, didn't play a skirmish yet.  But I really enjoyed it.  I like the economy management, just needed juice or blocks.  Like they said in the previews, different from villagers chopping down trees.  I appreciate the simplicity of the economy considering that I am using a controller and not mouse and keyboard.  The controllers are also simple, the selection just local units, all units and the highlighter, it works well.  What worries me a little is how the units move around each other, sometimes my troops would not make the effort to get around others.
    At first, I was dissapointed with how simple the game was, playing a normal.  That first mission, having to take back alpha really didn't do it for me.  On Heroic it got harder sure, but didn't really play out any differently.
    But when I got to the second mission to get to that structure, it really turned it around.  I just marched my way to the structure on Normal and finished it. Really didn't have to do much resource management, built a few block receivers, a nuke plant that I think I didn't use.  So I made it through with no problem.  Putting it on heroic, it got harder.  I had to build more resource buildings, and a couple power plants.  I got stuck trying to take down that base in the middle of the map, took me a while to bring it down but I lost all my troops, then when I got back, they started a new one.  After building a second base there, the game was mine and I just marched into the base to destroy that detonator.  It was great, challenging and took a while longer.
    I am really looking forward to this game now, but with C&C red alert 3 out there for 30 bucks, i am thinking twice.  Also, the rest of the missions better not be this short since they said there would be 14 missions.  I am looking forward to the co-op but I don't know how long I would play this game.  Maybe I am hoping it would the next Age of Empires 2 for me.  Which brings up the lack of Random Maps, which was what kept AoE2 going for me, since I am sure there will be assholes out there who just get so good at this game that its not fun to play online anymore.
    So, this or C&C Red Alert 3?

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RandomHero666
    IncredibleBulk92 said:
    "Um I don't know about you Smug Loser but when I play my unit tend to get all mixed up into a pretty diverse mix of units.  The massive paint brush method (holding A) is far too imprecise for me. 

After playing the demo again I found that double tapping A actually seems to do the job that I was actually asking for, select all of a specific unit type.  I still haven't found a way to create groups and have them easily selectable, press down on the D-Pad gives you the last group I had selected but it doesn't really let me switch between anti-tank and anti-air squads quickly like I'd be able to.

Also more things that annoyed me:
    • The AI seems kinda dumb, it doesn't expand, it seems to focus on one or two units like the elite honour guard or the vulture gunship (which both seem pretty overpower atm).  Also in the average match I can count the number of times it attacks me with one hand.  For the record I'm playing on Hard mode.
    • Spartans seem pretty bad unless the have the Spartan Laser upgrade, even the chaingun doesn't really do enough damage to single infantry units.  The ODSTs seem like a far more worth investment.

I don't really think I'm going to spend any more time with this demo and I'm not going to get the final game, I was only really considering it as a rental anyway so I don't think I've lost anything here

"
    If you want all your warthogs highlighted and they're mixed up, find one.. and double tap A, like in Age Of Empires and most RTS games on pc, it highlights all of that unit on screen

I think Halo Wars is awesome, im a big fan of RTS games so ima buy it.
    Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cheapoz

I played it, and I loved it!

First off I put down Halo 3 after 30 minutes, couldn't stand it. So I'm not invested in the universe one bit. But I like RTS games and the recent RA3 demo disappointed me, too complicated for a console controller, still!

So Halo Wars dumbs everything WAY down, and I like it. This is obviously an RTS rethought for a console. If you're looking for an RTS with great levels of difficulty and a huge tech tree to master, you're in the wrong place. And that market is cornered anyway so go play RA3. If you want the everyman-RTS, pick up Halo Wars.

---

Has anyone noticed that the game, particularly in the tutorial says Halo Wars a lot. There's some paragraphs where it's used every sentence.

"Welcome to the Halo Wars tutorial, in Halo Wars, you'll be commanding different groups of Halo War HW Halo War War Wars."
    NateDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By NateDogg

Hmm from playing just the demo of Halo Wars, I liked it better than any other RTS on the Xbox 360... I've yet to play Red Alert 3 so I can't compare it to that, but I did attempt to play the other C&C game... Tiberium Sun i think?  I got through training and maybe the first 2 missions of that and gave up.. I couldn't go on..

I'm really just a casul RTS fan.. I have experience with Warcraft 2, 3 & Starcraft but even then I really just liked to play user map settings online.  

I have to say that I love how they kept the Halo feel in this game and even the menus are proof of that.. Graphics I found to be great, I had friends over so I wasn't really paying too much attention to the dialogue but I thought the cut scenes were also great.

Controls felt streamlined which I liked.  Commands seemed to be pretty simple to do.. Tho I did not realize you could double tap A to select all of the specific units until I read previous posters.. But thats nice to know now.

It's definately not a typical C&C or Blizzard RTS... I agree with a previous poster that said it was dumbed down.  I think this might turn out to be good for the non-hardcore RTS gamers that have an intrest in the Halo franchise.  

I didn't try the skirmish mode yet but will probably later tonight..

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at the demo as I wasn't expecting too much going into it.
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By RHCPfan24

I thought it was actually pretty awesome. The training was pretty complete, and the campaign mission I played was great. I have more to play, but the graphics were nice and the controls felt smooth, with the exception of the sensitivity, which I had to adjust. Good demo by all means.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jayge_

Man that demo sucked. It was like a crappy attempt at some kind of Action RTS. My buddy and I took turns playing it through a few times earlier. No purchase. Too bad :-/ I hoped that Ensemble might go out with a bang.

MetalR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MetalR

I Found it quite enjoyable, but didn't like the controls very much, but that's because I normally play RTS games on the PC.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#26  Edited By sarahsdad

I haven't played an RTS on console before, so cannot compare HW to anything other than c&c and starcraft on pc's. as far as that goes, the controls are more basic. I missed not being able to assign groups of units to a hotkey (unless I missed that somewhere).

That aside, I'm with TheHBK, I would like to know that there's an option for random or user generated maps to keep this interesting past the end of the story.

Also, has anyone seen a list of achievements posted anywhere? If done right, they could add a reason to replay the included maps
    atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By atejas
    Jolly_Lolly said:
    C&C3."
    Ahahahaha.
    SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SoothsayerGB

So far I like it.  Been playing around for a couple hours now and I haven't played a RTS in a long while.  So i've really sunk my teeth into it because it's on a console.  I haven't played a PC RTS since Warcraft 3... SO yeah.... 

Will the demo be taken away after the game's release?  Like with Left 4 Dead.  I can see myself playing this for a while.

Overall it's just simple fun for me.  Building up resources and watching the little guys fight.  Pretty fun stuff.  Kinda want to go buy C&C.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fell asleep.

I don't know if that speaks more about the game of my general level of exhaustion.  But, yeah.

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jack_daniels

Meh, did anyone find the skirmish mode really really REALLY easy...? I placed it on the hardest setting and have yet to be beat. The AI picks a tactic Tanks, Air, Infantry and continues with it regardless. I probably wont buy this straight out but will wait till I can get a used copy for 30 shipped.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

Well I actually took the time to dl the demo, since a lot of people said it was good/fair, and here are my thoughts (+ is good, - is bad):

1. 4-5 hours. That is how long it took to dl this beast. I know this has nothing to do with the actual game, but c'mon, 5 hours?! (-)
    2. The cut-scenes are gorgeous. Miles better than Halo 3's (imo) (+)
    3. Controls were simple although the left analog movement did take some getting used to (+)
    4. Overall game play is entertaining and the story seems decent (+)
    5. Skirmish is either too easy on easy-normal, and sometimes too hard on heroic. Why is there no middle ground? (-)
    6. No multiplayer? (-)
    7. UNSC seems way stronger in skirmish than the Covenant (-)

Total: 3 (+), 4 (-)
    So right now I'm still on the fence about this game. It really wants me to like it, but there a few hiccups that just keep me from buying it day one. Hopefully the multiplayer turns out god-like, or the campaign completely blows me away.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jolly_Lolly said:
    "Well I actually took the time to dl the demo, since a lot of people said it was good/fair, and here are my thoughts (+ is good, - is bad):

1. 4-5 hours. That is how long it took to dl this beast. I know this has nothing to do with the actual game, but c'mon, 5 hours?! (-)
    3. Controls were simple although the left analog movement did take some getting used to (+)
    5. Skirmish is either too easy on easy-normal, and sometimes too hard on heroic. Why is there no middle ground? (-)
    6. No multiplayer? (-)

So right now I'm still on the fence about this game. It really wants me to like it, but there a few hiccups that just keep me from buying it day one. Hopefully the multiplayer turns out god-like, or the campaign completely blows me away.
    "
    - When I finally sat down to play through it, I think I took about three hours, not counting the tutorial. 
    -The cutscenes are rendered, whereas Halo 3 used the in-game engine.  I do like seeing the CG Halo-verse, though.  Makes me wonder what a CG Halo movie could look like.  (Elites are intimidating again, yay!)
    -The left-analog stick moves the camera way fast, and then I read there's an acceleration option with the left trigger?  Crazy talk. 
    -I was entertained through the campaign, though I wonder how long it would take for this game to wear out it's welcome.  I guess the MAC Cannon and the Prophet's Uber-cannon are tastes of how big the weapons can get.  Those seem like they might be easily spammable, though. 
    MichaelBach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By MichaelBach

I just played the demo. I loved the simple controls and the graphics and style is great. I will pick this one up for sure.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
    Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "Jolly_Lolly said:
    "Well I actually took the time to dl the demo, since a lot of people said it was good/fair, and here are my thoughts (+ is good, - is bad):

6. No multiplayer? (-)

"
    - When I finally sat down to play through it, I think I took about three hours, not counting the tutorial. 
    -The cutscenes are rendered, whereas Halo 3 used the in-game engine.  I do like seeing the CG Halo-verse, though.  Makes me wonder what a CG Halo movie could look like.  (Elites are intimidating again, yay!)
    -The left-analog stick moves the camera way fast, and then I read there's an acceleration option with the left trigger?  Crazy talk. 
    -I was entertained through the campaign, though I wonder how long it would take for this game to wear out it's welcome.  I guess the MAC Cannon and the Prophet's Uber-cannon are tastes of how big the weapons can get.  Those seem like they might be easily spammable, though. "
    Yeah it kind of blows how Bungie insisted on using the ingame engine for the cutscenes. They should have gone out with a bang and used some slick CG like Ensemble is using here.

destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By destro

I also noticed that the A.I is way to easy to beat on easy and normal and can sometimes be really hard on heroic. Doesn't make sense. Otherwise I liked the game. Hopefully in the full game you'll be able to get sniper units for the USMC.

Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Navster

Curse my Silver account! I can't wait until Thursday to dl this demo.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Systech

It's a neat concept, but I found the demo too simple and too boring for me. That being said, I didn't play the multiplayer (probably should) and there might be hidden depth that became unnoticed.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By Lies
    systech said:
    "It's a neat concept, but I found the demo too simple and too boring for me. That being said, I didn't play the multiplayer (probably should) and there might be hidden depth that became unnoticed."
    Skirmish is the real meat. The campaign on offer isn't very good really. In skirmish you can play either side, and have access to the full selection of units and powers.

I've gotten to the point where I can beat the AI on Heroic most of the time in this demo with either faction. Online is where the real action will be though.
    TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#39  Edited By TomA

I freakin love the Halo Wars demo,it feels alot like Halo which is what makes it good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.