A Seriously Weird Finding

Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3181 posts) -
This was the way their world ended.

At the bottom left, there are Log Diaries from an archeologist that mention really familiar things from the Halo universe, such as Sentinels and ancient races. The bottom right shows development notes showing the definition of the word "Twitter", with the addition of something involved a Mac World Expo.

twit•ter -verb: "to utter a succession of small, tremulous sounds, as a bird."
twit -noun: Slang "A foolishly annoying person."

Or tweeting dialogue in high quantity spam-bursts.
During the Mac World Expo.

It's said it's gone through a many millenia in the making, and it's going to be "alternate reality". It could be childish advertisement, or better yet, viral marketing for an unknown Halo game. Nevertheless, this is some damn weird shit. Hell, it could have something to do with the year 2012.

What's your thoughts on this site? What could this "alternate reality game" be?
#1 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3181 posts) -
This was the way their world ended.

At the bottom left, there are Log Diaries from an archeologist that mention really familiar things from the Halo universe, such as Sentinels and ancient races. The bottom right shows development notes showing the definition of the word "Twitter", with the addition of something involved a Mac World Expo.

twit•ter -verb: "to utter a succession of small, tremulous sounds, as a bird."
twit -noun: Slang "A foolishly annoying person."

Or tweeting dialogue in high quantity spam-bursts.
During the Mac World Expo.

It's said it's gone through a many millenia in the making, and it's going to be "alternate reality". It could be childish advertisement, or better yet, viral marketing for an unknown Halo game. Nevertheless, this is some damn weird shit. Hell, it could have something to do with the year 2012.

What's your thoughts on this site? What could this "alternate reality game" be?
#2 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Either fan created or another Bungie ARG. Either way, there's not much to glean from it.

#3 Posted by vidiot (2737 posts) -

Reminds me of the Cortana Letters.

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14553 posts) -

odd...

#5 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

meh.  me no like ARG's no matter where they come from.

#6 Posted by DBoy (1997 posts) -

A viral campaign by Bungie again?
I have no idea what it is, but I'm sure it's Halo related.

#7 Posted by Aggieborn (12 posts) -

Hmm...makes me think of Halo: ODST and the ARG that went on before that was announced.

#8 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I love bees.

#9 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

lol wut

#10 Edited by FlipperDesert (2081 posts) -

Master Chief's joining Twitter.

"bbs guys, finishing fight

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.