$5,000 Burger

#1 Edited by CallMeRotten (229 posts) -

Behold the Fleurburger 5000..I know at first glance it looks like a dripping turd but I wonder if it's worth the hefty price? Although if you read the article it includes a pricey bottle of wine, which I think is what really jacks up the price. If anything the burger itself is probably still under $200.

#2 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

I think it is worth it.

#3 Posted by Paradigmer (258 posts) -

5 GRAND! 

#4 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

If I was rich I would buy it.

#5 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I would pay $5000 for any great hamburger.

#6 Posted by legend_cloud (359 posts) -

Can't believe that thing costs $5000 dollars...

#7 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Not worth it

#8 Posted by PenguinNerd (959 posts) -

If I had the money I'd probably get it.  BUT MAN!  $5,000!?!?!?!?!?!

#9 Posted by Not_Rage (470 posts) -

buy 1 get 1 free lol

#10 Posted by Death_Burnout (3792 posts) -

I wouldn't Pay a penny for that...HA

#11 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Give me a Happy Meal and I'll be happy

#12 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I would pay any price for a delicious hamburger.

#13 Posted by Vlademir (1029 posts) -

It's so... tiny...

#14 Posted by WizzyKid (259 posts) -

Ew. That looks disgusting. I just want the burger, nothing else.

#15 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

doesn't even look that good, haha.

#16 Posted by 11samype (70 posts) -

Looks delicious, wouldn't pay that much though.

#17 Edited by CallMeRotten (229 posts) -

There's actually another burger you can get at a Vegas hotel that I saw on this show Three Sheets. It costs less and also looked a hell of a lot more tasty than the 5k burger I originally linked. It's served at Le Burger Brasserie in the Paris Hotel and it's called the Kobe Beef and Maine Lobster Burger, topped with caramelized onions, imported Brie, crispy prosciutto and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar and served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon champagne. Oh and it also comes with "zesty ranch fries", all for $777.

#18 Posted by boredperson (9 posts) -

That Vegas hotel burger you mentioned sounds much better. Seems like it is worth it as well for $777. But come on seriously, who puts truffel oil in a burger, for those who have not tried truffel before, they taste like shit, and I am sure as hell do not want to have the oil from it in what is ment to be a tasty meal.

#19 Posted by BloodRavyne (126 posts) -

If I ever get rich I'll get the $777 burger. Sounds much better than the dripping shit sandwich.

#20 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

What the hell is that?  That's a White Castle burger at best!  Five grand should get me at least five-thousand of those!

#21 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -

Now that's an expensive meal.  I could understand if the wine served with it was really expensive but it's only around $200 a bottle.

#22 Posted by TullyAckland (237 posts) -

thats the most absurd thing ive ever seen.

#23 Posted by conantheking (52 posts) -

XD

I was expecting a pretty big monster burger for that price. It just turned out to be a little thing on a plate to big for it.

#24 Posted by Scorched (691 posts) -

wow
a little expensive

#25 Posted by lucas_kelly (769 posts) -

Truffle is pretty expensive.

#26 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

Are those rocks on the plate?

#27 Edited by Pakorn (183 posts) -
legend_cloud said:
"Can't believe that thing costs $5000 dollars...
"
If you click the link in the first comment of that article, you'll see that the wine costs around $4000. Still, that leaves $1000 for two burgers (you get a free one for a friend,) and a fancy glass. Add in that that thing looks like it's maybe 3"x3", and I don't really think its worth it. I'd rather get a $7 bacon double cheeseburger from Great Burger.
#28 Edited by Zeniblade (27 posts) -
Paradigmer said:

5 GRAND!

Aww, damn it, I can't believe I didn't jump on that right away. Well played sir; totally, totally FIVE GRAND!
#29 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -

That is way to much money for a burger :/

#30 Posted by Jarlaxle (51 posts) -

I would rather take my $5000.00 and buy 5000 cheeseburgers from BK.

#31 Posted by Cloneslayer (1623 posts) -

Dude just give me this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/BKQuadStacker.jpg/800px-BKQuadStacker.jpg

BK stacker is the best.

#32 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

It doesn't look that great to be honest

#33 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Ew, that thing looks disgusting.

#34 Edited by morex (10 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"

Give me a Happy Meal and I'll be happy

"
HAHAHA I'm with you right there man. No need to spend that money on a burger. A nice Whopper will do.
#35 Posted by blizzvalve (128 posts) -

That thing looks disgusting. Who would want to play $5000 for that? Oh well *eats burger*

#36 Posted by Colin (707 posts) -

I thought it was going to huge but dam that's just tiny....

#37 Posted by NinjaMunkey (204 posts) -

It looks discusting. they just ruined a good bit of meat....

#38 Posted by yorro (558 posts) -

Highrollers only.

#39 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

It probably tastes good, but looks like a turd.  I would eat it, but not anything over $100 for a burger.  I remember I stayed at the Mandalay Bay when I went to Vegas.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.