Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Awesome Five Guys Burger

• 56 results
    ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ShaggE

@jakob187 said:

We have a Five Guys here. I hated it when I went there. The burger was dry, the fries aren't as good as everyone makes them out to be, and the soda was flat-ish.

Yupyup, I don't get it. Very, very bland. Not even bad, just unremarkable.

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By medacris

My usual is a single patty with A1 and grilled onions. No jalepenos. I can't stomach anything spicy, unfortunately.

I do like the fries- not the most amazing in the world, but when you need a fast lunch, it's much better than McDonald's or that ilk. The fact that you can get Mr. Pibb there is a plus, it's very hard to find...

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Wolverine

@nosiwohL said:

@Wolverine: This made me so hungry, that I just went out and got a Five Guys burger (the place is less than 5 min from my house). Tried the cooked onions and BBQ sauce (sadly they didn't have bacon) and I must say it was probably the best burger I've ever had. Thank you sir.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

yokunakatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By yokunakatta

Mushrooms

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By lockwoodx

It's not a proper burger without a fried egg on it.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Ravenlight

They seem to have replaced the soda machine at my local Five Guys with this monstrosity:

Technology is sweet and all but the beverages it dispenses always taste like all the flavors are mixed together.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By Sergio

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

@wolf_blitzer85 said:

We have Five Guys restaurants all over the place up here in the Twin Cities. The burgers are okay. They're basically a slightly better butter burger from Culvers. I'm cool with that. However their fries are absolute shit. Sure you get a bunch of them, but they suck. Always a soggy mess.

Wow, that is amazing to me that anyone could possibly compare Culvers to Five Guys. Here in Chicago, Culvers is pretty much a bottom of the barrel, last-resort kind of place.

Must be the Culver's you've gone to. The few I've gone to have been very good. I liked their burgers more than Five Guys, which I also find better than In-and-Out, which is completely overrated by Californians. No Culver's out here, but I live within 10 minutes of two Five Guys. One is next door to a Krispy Kreme and the other across the street from Pinkberry, another overrated CA experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.