Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Braum's?

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MC_Izawa

I'd never eaten one until a few months ago but my parents always talked about them.  If you've never been to one, it's an ice cream shop with a burger counter and they also fit in a little grocery store in the back.  I'd compare the burgers to Sonic and (from what I remember of the one time I've been to one) In-n-Out.  They only come in 1/3 lb. and 1/6 lb. variants, so they aren't very big, but I guess they want you to buy a big shake to fill you up the rest of the way.  Fries suck.

I'd say that if you're looking for a big ol' greasy man burger this isn't the place to go.  It's the only fast food place close to my house so I end up going there more often than I'd like.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
    auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By auspiciousqueue

In my area, they are notorious for being disgusting places to go to. Other than that, the ice cream is very delicious. 

Steven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Steven

Braums has very good ice cream, and they happen to have the only fries I like (I don't care for the McD, BK kind).  I usually get chicken there, but I like their chili burgers quite a bit.

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jimbo7676

I like Braum's burgers. They're not really anything like Sonic burgers either. There's nothing wrong with their french fries either. Their burgers are also bigger then other fast food joints like McDonald's, Sonic etc. One 1/3 pound is plenty of food. I doubt many men can easily handle the 2/3 lb burger without feeling sick. Maybe you just went to a shitty Braum's dude. Because my experience was opposite to everything you just said.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.