Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin' Challenge

BU773RCU9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BU773RCU9

I am not sure how many of you have done the Blazin' Challenge that the restaurant Buffalo Wild WIngs offers, but I started this forum to see how many of you have and if you have I want you to submit a photo of you during or after you've taken "The Challenge" also please report your time. Here are the rules:

The "Blazin' Challenge" is offered at some locations to patrons who can finish 12 of the hottest wings offered (wings covered with Blazin' sauce) in less than 6 minutes. The rules are no drinking of any beverages, no eating other foods (such as ranch, bleu cheese, or celery), and no touching the face. Customers who complete the challenge are eligible to have their name and picture placed on the Blazin' Challenge wall and are eligible to purchase a "Blazin' Challenge" T shirt.

Here's a pic of my brother he finished in 1:20 not bad considering I did it in 4:42, two of my buddies did in 1:40, 2:40 and lil' sis did it in 5:30 (so don't make any excuses cuz if little sis can do it you should too).

1:20 baby
    1:20 baby
    Oh so delicious!!!
    Oh so delicious!!!

I just wanna see the gamers represent! Make all of us proud. Let's try to get the staff at Giant Bomb to go out have a few beers and take "The Challenge" as well I have my money on Jeff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.