Burger stack - what's your limit?

#1 Posted by SquadBroken (280 posts) -

Sure, everyone's had a double or triple burger, but who can show the biggest burger stack, with evidence?

#2 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

What's the point of such a stupid thread if you have nothing to put forth yourself?

#3 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

I don't take pictures of myself when I'm eating  

#4 Posted by ZmillA (2273 posts) -

already a thread about this

#5 Posted by rickolus (69 posts) -

Too much meat. There is such a thing.

#6 Posted by EVHKwick (452 posts) -

Quad-stacker. Bam.

#7 Edited by supermike6 (3586 posts) -

The most I've had is four, but they were McDonalds cheeseburgers, so they're fucking tiny.

#8 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

Didn't take pictures of it, but I got through 4 patties of the Windows 7 whopper before I felt like dying. It's not even that I was full, but there was SOOOO MUCH MEAT. Too much of a good thing.

#9 Posted by Soapy86 (2634 posts) -

I once had one of those giant 7000 calorie Monster Burgers from Hardee's a few years back. Only two burger patties, but one of Hardee's patties is the same as like 4 or 5 of any other establishments'.

#10 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

Does a double Big Mac (4 super thin patties) count?

#11 Posted by Waterboi (19 posts) -

Ive done four, but i felt mad sick afterwards, so i dont think i could do anymore. 2 is perfect though, especially with enough cheese

#12 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -
@addictedtopinescent said:
" I don't take pictures of myself when I'm eating   "

#13 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

The most I'll do is 4

#14 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

I can only handle 4 patties so far.

#15 Posted by MattyFTM (14417 posts) -

I generally won't have more than one burger in a bun, I'll simply alter the size of the burger depending on how much meat I want. I don't see the point in making multiple small burgers when I can have one big burger.

#16 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

I've taken down (3) half pound burgers, just today. 
While it's crazy even for me... and possibly a mistake...

Man Vs Food, Season 1, (can't remember which episode) crushes my personal feat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.