Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Divide by Zero Hamburgers

majnuker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By majnuker
    Please Choose 1

Question 1:

What would happen if you took twenty hamburgers and told a starving person that if they divided by zero they could have them?

Question 2:

What would happen if you put a hamburger into a particle accelerator that could move organic objects? Would it create a black hole for a McDonald's Empire from an alternate universe to come through? Or would it create a Black Hole of juicy goodness? Discuss
    BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I don't know what the homeless person would say, but the math in the first question works out to "One Hamburger." If you don't understand it then you don't understand how it works.

The second question is ridiculous.

majnuker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By majnuker

AH! So we have a mathematician on our hands here! Congrats!

As for question 2, i believe its the context under which it goes that stands for anything. Plus, it is a discussion. For humor purposes.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

I only do burger math, not actual math, and I do it on a daily basis.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.