Do you dip hamburgers in barbecue sauce?

#1 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I like my burgers with ketchup and pickles only and when I order whoppers I like to dip them in barbecue sauce. Is this a commonly used move when eating a hamburger and does anyone else do this regularly like I do?

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19204 posts) -

Nah son, only ketchup and mustard on my cheeseburgers.

#3 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

i never dip a burger unless its really dry or something

#4 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

I like the barbecue sauce to be put on while its grilling/broiling/barbequeing not after.

#5 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -

I don't but that's a great idea. I will keep that in mind.

#6 Posted by freeground (83 posts) -

Dude I've done that since I was 8.  
Makes burgers so much better.
#7 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

Why would you dip it in any kind of sauce? Why wouldn't you just put it on the top of it like you would with ketchup or mustard?

#8 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -
@Illmatic said:
" I like the barbecue sauce to be put on while its grilling/broiling/barbequeing not after. "
Do this, it will infuse the deliciousness of the BBQ sauce into the deliciousness of the burger to make your taste buds explode.
#9 Posted by djaoni (338 posts) -

Ketchup and/or mustard on hamburgers?! Disgusting.

#10 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -
@MattyFTM said:
" Why would you dip it in any kind of sauce? Why wouldn't you just put it on the top of it like you would with ketchup or mustard? "
Because if you dip, it  is the first thing you taste and the ketchup follows nicely after it is done. All at once isnt that good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.