Do You Like the Big Mac?

• 81 results
#1 Posted by artofwar420 (6284 posts) -
#2 Posted by artofwar420 (6284 posts) -

#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Ate it once when I was around 12 years old. I ended up throwing up shortly afterwards. So my answer is "No". I actually refuse to ever eat one again after that experience. I have, however, made my own homemade version of a Big Mac, and it was pretty bangin'.

#4 Posted by Captain_Fookup (1519 posts) -

From time to time I order it with extra lettuce, no pickels, and no sauce. It tastes way better when you make it a Ghetto Big Mac with Maille Dijon Mustard.

#5 Posted by artofwar420 (6284 posts) -

I have to say, that sometimes I get a craving for a Big Mac, that's pretty much the only thing I like at Mc Donalds, when I go like twice a year.

#6 Posted by DJ_Lae (629 posts) -

I'm quite happy they added that new mac snack wrap to their menu, since I get the same taste and can satisfy my cravings without having to consume the same amount of bread and sauce, sparing my stomach and heart.

I like the taste of the Big Mac, but the bread to meat ratio is too high and there's too much sauce. Enlarge the patties, add a couple of thin slices of tomato, cut back on the sauce and add pickles and you'd have one hell of a burger.

#7 Edited by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I do, if it's been made well.

I have not tried a Mega Mac, but it looks great though.

#8 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I've had good ones andbad ones, but the good ones I really like. I have them rarely though (1-2 a year) just because they are so fatty. I dont do fast food very often. However, I just discovered this awesome sushi place in my town and have gone once a week(for at least 5 weeks) since.

#9 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
AgentJ said:
"I've had good ones andbad ones, but the good ones I really like. I have them rarely though (1-2 a year) just because they are so fatty. I dont do fast food very often. However, I just discovered this awesome sushi place in my town and have gone once a week(for at least 5 weeks) since."
Will Smith's dieting secrets? How awesome.
#10 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

The big mac was awesome until around the late 80's or early 90's, then it shrunk. During the 90's the meat went through some kind of change, it tasted like cardboard. The 2000's, it just focused on looking like the photo you see on the menu, still tasted like cardboard....

So the answer is.... no, quite going to McDonalds a long time ago. A CJ's Famous Star FTW

#11 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -

I had a brief period of liking it after first trying one in high school. But I can't eat them anymore. I pretty much hate anything from McDonalds, even the water tastes greasy there.

#12 Posted by MattyFTM (14367 posts) -

Big macs are horrible.

#13 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -

Big Macs are great!

#14 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

On occasion I'll enjoy one, but I never actively seek one out.

#15 Posted by 04JETTA (164 posts) -

never tried it someday

#16 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

The funny thing is that I've never tried it before.  I really should.

#17 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Hellz yes, although they don't look as good as they do on the picture.

#18 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I normally go for the quarter pounder because it's a lot less messy.

#19 Posted by pweidman (2324 posts) -

Yep, always have. 

#20 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I'm a dollar menu guy, but when I have that little extra... it's a Big Mac.

#21 Posted by Meptron (1077 posts) -

no. It's the sauce that doesn't do it for me.

#22 Posted by Musicom (66 posts) -

Nope.

#23 Posted by LiveOrDie1212 (926 posts) -

even though i voted for "yes", i like the BK Whopper better.

#24 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

I refuse to believe anyone that says they don't go to McDonalds.

#25 Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6151 posts) -

Claude pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly.  I enjoy them, but I rarely have one.

#26 Posted by chronicsmoke (996 posts) -

yeah its pretty much the only thing ill eat at mcdonalds that and the quarter pounder with cheese

#27 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
Captain_Fookup said:
 It tastes way better when you make it a Ghetto Big Mac with Maille Dijon Mustard."
That sounds awesome,
But Big mac's are not bad, I usually order McChicken's when I go to McDonalds, like onece every year or two. 
#28 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -

Big Mac? More like Bitchass Mac. They're so damn small compared to Whoppers or whatever I get at Burger King. I like BK fries better too. Used to love quarter pounders when I was a kid though cuz I thought quarter pounder sounded badass.

#29 Posted by MrPerfect (436 posts) -

I have only ate it maybe twice in my life so I would say no.

#30 Posted by Mootalstrike (187 posts) -

I'm more of a double quarter-pounder kind of guy.

#31 Posted by DukesT3 (1906 posts) -

Ive recently just tried it and I think their pretty badass. I should probably stop eating them soon.. god im such a fatass... 

#32 Posted by pissedoffthewitch (516 posts) -

whats up with all the fast food forums all of a sudden ?

#33 Posted by Crono (2653 posts) -

I don't eat McDs too often but when i do I get the Big Mac.  It is a classic so why not?

#34 Posted by conantheking (52 posts) -

Put no, cause it is too tiny. That is in Europe, it might be larger sized in America like the pizza's.

But yeah, too expensive and too small, for the price of that burger I can go buy a large portion of chips, an apple pie and drink from a chip shop. Or fish and chips if I love fish.

#35 Posted by Hamst3r (4481 posts) -

The Big Mac is good, but it's not in my top 5 best burgers list.

Get the Big Boy from Bob's Big Boy. That's the good stuff right there. The Big Mac is a pale imitation of the greatness that is the Big Boy burger.
#36 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

Not particularly, but I will eat it if givin to me...

#37 Posted by BlazBleu (108 posts) -

I really enjoyed the Big mac when I was a kid. I guess puberty struck and I'm kind of tired of it at the moment. 

#38 Edited by xionpunk (366 posts) -

McDonald's ... bleh I only eat there when there is absolutely no other option.  Chick-fil-a is where it's at.   

Edit:  The best hamburgers you'll ever eat are at The Vortex Bar&Grill in Atlanta.  Those are made of greatness.
#39 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Nope, i'm a BK guy.

#40 Posted by guiseppe (2840 posts) -

I just at at McDonalds for the first time in like 6-7 years yesterday. And it still tastes the same, but what I don't get is how they can call the BIG mac big. It is a tiny burger and doesn't warrant the name at all. Home made burgers ftw!

#41 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I will if I am offered one I guess. Dont really go out of my one to get one though.

#42 Posted by Herreno (333 posts) -

Every few months i will get a big mac and then immediately regret it.

#43 Posted by Seanakin66 (158 posts) -

As the song goes, I like the Whopper, FUCK the Big Mac.

#44 Posted by _Phara0h_ (889 posts) -

I do like them but I haven't eaten one in 2 years, and I'm not missing them at all.

#45 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

NO

#46 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Yes I do, but I get them rarely.

#47 Posted by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

I actually don't, and the sauce is pretty much shit mixed with kethcup and relish.

#48 Posted by buzz_clik (6969 posts) -

Even though I clicked 'No', I'd still eat one. It's just way down the list of burgers I'd eat at Macca's.

Although I could be swayed with that other behemoth... Mega Mac is mega.

#49 Posted by satanas (45 posts) -

i hate everything that's made in that place but man how i fucking love that special sauce....n/h

#50 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

yes, i like big macs. they are great, i might have one tomorrow for dinner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.