Five Guys Burgers and Fries

• 0 results
#1 Posted by modeps (96 posts) -

What's the general consensus about the Five Guys burgers? Me? I love em. Always just get BCB + BBQ Sauce. Fairly inexpensive for a tasty burger.

#2 Posted by ZmillA (2283 posts) -

most people agree that they are great

#3 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12006 posts) -

I think 5 Guys is great, although probably not great for me. Mmmm... Cajun fries.

#4 Posted by Siepher (255 posts) -

Never had them, we don't have that in Denmarkz.

#5 Posted by SmasheControllers (2552 posts) -

Pretty Good, I like 'em.

#6 Posted by ThatFrood (3377 posts) -

Awesome. 
I also love how nonchalant they are about giving you fries, they just scoop a bunch of em in a bag and hope that some lands in the cup.

#7 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

I love their hot dogs and fries. I'll have to try a burger next time I go.

#8 Posted by odintal (1095 posts) -

Once I ordered a double with all of their extras...

The horror....

The horror...

#9 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -
@ZmillA said:
" most people agree that they are great "
QFT
#10 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -
@ThatFrood said:
"

Awesome. 
I also love how nonchalant they are about giving you fries, they just scoop a bunch of em in a bag and hope that some lands in the cup.

"
Haha, yeah, I love that.
#11 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -

I've never had it, but there is one being built in my town right now. I'm excited. =D

#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@modeps said:
" What's the general consensus about the Five Guys burgers? Me? I love em. Always just get BCB + BBQ Sauce. Fairly inexpensive for a tasty burger. "
Since ive been on a harsh..... harsh diet for the last 8 days, i am going to find you and fucking kill you. 

j/k
#13 Posted by DerekDanahy (880 posts) -

I really love the burgers. However, I don't like the fries at all their too wet or something. And the cajun fries are too much for me. I get a lot of shit from my friends for not liking them.

#14 Posted by Alphonzo (756 posts) -

That is my SHIT

#15 Posted by ATrevelan (606 posts) -

Their burgers are pretty fantastic, and I'd kill for some cajun fries right now. 

They're MAD expensive though, so I rarely go.

#16 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

Their fries are ok, but their burgers are great...i'm so hungry
#17 Posted by Fripplebubby (1028 posts) -

I had never heard of them before in my life, here in the home of the freakin' whopper USA.

#18 Posted by rjayb89 (7728 posts) -

I'd like to try dem burgers.

#19 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

Personally the place sucks.  I didn't care for the burgers and there talk of it being a big burger is a crock of shit.

#20 Posted by Able (86 posts) -

We don't have them in California but they do look like an In-n-Out clone.

#21 Posted by Jeffery (545 posts) -

We dont have ''5 Guys'' in Sweden. 

We have McDonalds,Burger King,Max,and much more Swedish hamburger places.

#22 Posted by Windmills (53 posts) -

I love the place. I live in the city with the first one to come to Canada.  I think it's still the only one so far too. 
The burgers are real good and I adore the 5 guys fries.

#23 Posted by edge426 (155 posts) -

we just got one a year and a half ago fantastic blows almost all other competition in town away.

#24 Posted by DRooPZ (82 posts) -

a friend of mine treated me to five guys while i was in VA, tasted the burger and hot dog it was really tasty especially the fries drowned them in delicious malt vinegar OMG!@

#25 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

A really incredible and tasty burger. I've only met one person who didn't like them but eff all that noise- Five Guys is great. 

#26 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2530 posts) -

Thier fries are definitely original... it's like a steak fry in the shape of a regular fry...
their burgers are fucking amazing, and I suggest everybody go there to try it.

#27 Posted by OldManLollipop (306 posts) -

I heard there's one up in Worcester but I never made it up there to try them. Wish I could, there's really not much like them around the northeast outside of Boston.

#28 Posted by Bradtron (34 posts) -

Awesome food, a bit on the expensive side though.

#29 Posted by OphliaHuntress (88 posts) -

incredible. that's how they are. ^____^

#30 Posted by Vital (162 posts) -
@ThatFrood said:
"

Awesome. 

"

Ha, yea they once filled up the cups, then dumped another 1/2 lb of fries ontop of that.. :/
#31 Posted by Scullinator (514 posts) -

We are getting a 5Guys here in G-Vegas in the space where BearRock used to be.  Right around the corner from the Gamestop.  Ill be checking it out soon.

#32 Posted by jelekeloy (456 posts) -
@OldManLollipop: 
There's also one in Patriot's Place in Foxboro if you're into football.
#33 Posted by WaywardGamer (77 posts) -

So guys, Cheeburger Cheeburger. I like Five Guys and all, but seriously.

#34 Posted by StarwindX9 (145 posts) -

I wasn't that impressed... still good though

#35 Posted by DoctorOptimist (502 posts) -

One of the few restruant food chains I enjoy, they're burgers taste and look like real burgers. Unlike most hamburger joints.

#36 Posted by RaceKickfist (218 posts) -

fantastic burgers. great fries. 

#37 Posted by one_2nd (2359 posts) -

I live in NYC, and I've never heard of it. 

#38 Posted by Marcsman (3262 posts) -

They are awesome.
#39 Edited by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I'm só glad i quit eating junkfood three years ago. I cannot believe I intoxicated my body with that ****! Oh, we don't have 'Five Guys' in the Netherlands, btw. Only McD and Burger King. Just once in a while I go with my niece (age four) to a McD and then I usually order a coffee, water or a milkshake. Those are actually pretty good; Almost like you're drinking liquid ice scream and they're not too sweet (another plus).
#40 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

holy shit these burgers sound amazing lol. I never heard of them and we don't have them in california.

#41 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

amazing burgers  

i love how they fill the bag with fries

#42 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
#43 Posted by HT101 (1165 posts) -

They opened one in KC recently but I haven't been to it.  Maybe in a couple of weeks I will try it out.

#44 Posted by Wes899 (2126 posts) -

They're great.

#45 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

We have them now in michigan and I have to agree they are the best fast food "bar" burger for the price. Huge portions, quality meat, real juices, free toppings. A++

#46 Posted by Lab392 (293 posts) -

I like the flavor the peanut oil gives their fries.

#47 Posted by MisterMouse (3563 posts) -

They just came to my town so I will check them out and compare them to In-n-Out

#48 Posted by Fjordson (2453 posts) -

Why are people saying this doesn't exist in California? I've been to one numerous times in San Jose, it's delicious.

#49 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

They are absolutely amazing. I LOVE their hot dogs to death, oh my god. I actually haven't tried a burger from Five Guys yet, because I can't give up my hot dogs. Jeez they are so good.

#50 Posted by Necrotoxin (141 posts) -

They are fantastic. They give you so many fries. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.