Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Food Poisoning

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By uniform

Has anyone on the site received food poisoning from eating a Hamburger? 

I have yet to get it from a Hamburger, but Tacos hit me hard a few months ago. I had to go to the hospital. It's not very fun. For now Hamburgers are cool, but I've sworn off Tacos for life.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

No but from a Chickenburger, never eaten one since.

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lockwoodx

White Caste. I was stupid enough to eat it during the day instead of late at night drunk. With no alcohol to kill the bacteria I became deathly ill.

kimbokasteniv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By kimbokasteniv

A few years ago I procured myself the lasagna my school was offering on that very Wednesday. I enjoyed that fine cut of lasagna. Lo and behold two days later my high school cafeteria once again offered the same most delectable meal. I should have, and perhaps in my heart of hearts I did know that it was the leftover lasagna from two days prior, but throwing caution to the wind, I devoured that mess of cheese and meat.
    That Friday night I became ill, and was bed ridden for the entire weekend. All day I lay there releasing humid farts which remained trapped under my sheets, only to be released when I was ready to smell them. Each dose impacted my face with a powerful aroma which was both beautiful and disgusting--like an obese woman undergoing liposuction.

That is my one and only food poisoning experience, and I shall treasure the memory forever.

DaSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DaSoul

Yeah,once.From a double cheeseburger,never had one again,actually in the year that has passed i have eaten 1 big mac and thats it.I dont need that crap anymore,chinese fast food ftw!

Somadude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Somadude

From burgers? no.  bacon wrapped walnuts? yes.
    Iireku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Iireku

Not from burgers, but really badly from KFC popcorn chicken.

ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ZmillA

nothing very serious

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.