Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Grill-Yer-Owns

Bardon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bardon

Hamburger + pepper and onion salt + paprika , then soak in Meat Marinade for 20-ish mins before grilling. I use propane, And then add crumbled cheddar & bacon on the burger about 2 mins before you take off the grill. :D Quite tasty.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By c1337us

Meat + hot metal surface = burger. Good enough for me lol.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By DJ_Lae

I have a small propane grill that I use most of the time.

For the burger, always lean ground beef (not extra lean, which can get dry) and I also add an egg, a tiny bit of milk, and some wheat germ to the full batch before forming the patties, for an ever so slightly different texture and, I suppose, added nutrition.

edit - oh, and salt and pepper and some finely minced onions, and - depending on the rest of the meal - garlic powder or minced garlic.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
    auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I usually use coal when I grill. I prepare the meat with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. 

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By teh_destroyer

I prefer coal,I like the flavor it adds to my burgers.The only thing I need to put on mine is just cheese please ;).

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Gizmo

I would say make sure you get a nice cheese on top, if the cheese is good enough, it will provide all the flavour you need.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.