Guess this burger

#1 Posted by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -

The point of this thread is for people to post pictures of some kind of burger and for others to guess it. In the issue of fairness only post pictures of burgers that you can order from some kind of fast food place or restaurant and please take a decent photo.  Partial points for at least guessing the correct place and for anybody posting a picture do try to give some hint.

After a long day of classes, I finally finished my last class at 9 pm and went straight to a drive through to order this thing. 

PS: If a similar thread has been made already. My bad.
#2 Posted by skywing (1154 posts) -

it's from In N' Out, a double double I believe

#3 Posted by baconbits33 (1155 posts) -
@StaticFalconar: omfg.... that looks so damn good.....
#4 Posted by SamStrife (1286 posts) -

As disgusting as it may appear to some, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

#5 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

Yeah, In 'n Out.  The double-double.  Wrapper gives it away.

#6 Posted by ryoma122 (699 posts) -
@SamStrife: 
yup i have to agree with you there
#7 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

Oh god, that looks abominable.

#8 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -
@StaticFalconar: You can see the in n' out packaging btw. 

And I love how they advertise how "healthy" they are.
#9 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@skywing said:
" it's from In N' Out, a double double I believe "
you know too much.
#10 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Dude, what's up with that Double Double? Why is it so messy looking? Did you and a friend play football with it before eating?

#11 Edited by StaticFalconar (4850 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:

" Yeah, In 'n Out.  The double-double.  Wrapper gives it away. "

oops. Well I didn't want to take the thing out of the wrapper since it would have just fell apart in my hands if I tried to eat it that way. Big rubber stamp of fail on me i guess.  

@demontium said:

" @StaticFalconar: You can see the in n' out packaging btw.  And I love how they advertise how "healthy" they are. "

They do have healthy things on thier menu, the double double just isn;t one of them, nor are the majority of what their customers order. 

@TheGreatGuero said:

" Dude, what's up with that Double Double? Why is it so messy looking? Did you and a friend play football with it before eating? "

Since its the winter olympics, I had a nice round of curling with it before my meal.  

EDIT: If anybody else wants to post thier burger to keep this game going, plz
#12 Posted by Mmmslash (2171 posts) -

I don't know nothing about no burgers, but I do know I love your avatar. QC is part of my morning ritual for a couple years now.

#13 Posted by Hamst3r (4568 posts) -

I want one of those right now, really bad. :O

#14 Posted by Meltac (2009 posts) -

LET US GUESS A NEW ONE!

#15 Posted by Skytylz (4039 posts) -

That looks awesome.

#16 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

I am currently hungry and I want to take it out on a tasty burger.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.