Halo burger: The up and coming contender for the crown

#1 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

Seriously..... this local burger joit has made some of the BEST burgers in generations. The beefy double with cheese..... my stoner friends packed into a GMC Jimmy for hours baking with the windows up.... and when we get there they wonder what to order because I'm the only one who has been there. 2 combos each.... and all i can hear from the back seat is grunting and groaning "this is so much food but I can't stop eating it's so fucking good. 

Here is what one looks like..... 

Beefy double with cheese

We need to spread the word and help get this franchise on the market. People out there are killing their brothers for a Halo Burger.                   

This needs to break out of the underground..... These burgers are too damn good to keep in one state.....  

QP Olive burger and onion rings
#2 Posted by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

Where are you located? Because I'm coming to get one of those.

#3 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Looks like a good burger.

#4 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -
#5 Posted by Pakorn (183 posts) -

Looks like a Great Burger, a local joint in Philly. They had to close 1 of their 2 stores though cause no one could pay eight bucks for a hamburger. Disappointingly, they closed the one around the corner from my work :(

#6 Edited by weegieanawrench (1943 posts) -

Shit, that sounds awesome. If any of you ever come to Canada, and more specifically Toronto, go to one of two Gourmet Burger Co. restaurants. They make the tastiest burger I've ever had.

#7 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Damn you, I really wanna burger now.

#8 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -
@Pakorn: They don't cost much at all. i think a combo is 4.99ish
#9 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Holy shit, that looks delicious. 

Oh and for the record, I thought that this was a Halo based burger, like a burger with Cortana Croutons and The Flood Special Sauce.

#10 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

QP with cheese and a Boston cooler. Mmmmmm     
#11 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1867 posts) -

The beef patty looks really thin, but I am very intrigued.

#12 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -
@UnsolvedParadox: They are pretty average. As thin as a wendy's burger but thicker than mcdonalds. It's the flavor that counts. 
#13 Posted by TwoLines (2841 posts) -

Bleaaah...
What's up with you guys and burgers?
This doesn't look good at all.

#14 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -
@TwoLines: Your glower power is no match for burger power.
#15 Posted by Pakorn (183 posts) -
@Buzzkill: That's actually quite awesome. I'm about to hop a plane to Michigan - I'll smoke you up if you have one ready for me when I land.
#16 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

Dear God guys.. no franchise burger will ever be as good as one you can create and grill at home

#17 Posted by xyzygy (10078 posts) -

That first one looks like a mess! But the second on is divine looking.

#18 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4956 posts) -

You yankies get such better burgers than us .

#19 Posted by Delta_Ass (3282 posts) -

I totally thought this thread was going to be about a burger shaped like a Halo.

Ya know, like from the Halo games.

#20 Posted by MasterLeePhD (4 posts) -

Man really wish Scotland would get their act together and get some decent fast food chains here.  

#21 Posted by Marz (5671 posts) -

somehow i was thinking of a burger with a hole in the middle that made it look like a donut or Halo....  looks good either way though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.