Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Hamburger Bento?

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#1  Edited By Brackynews

So, for my 12-hour Mondays on campus, I've been bringing cold lunches via a nice bento box. 
    Today as I munched on a square of steak sandwich, I tried to consider how one could facilitate a proper hamburger in this format. I'm not sure if Japan has attempted this yet?
    Sliders would be possible, but unless they were squares ala White Castle or Wendy's, it would not be an efficient use of space.

Can a sectioned/diced hamburger truly be considered a hamburger?  Or am I just devolving it into a ground beef sandwich?  
    And what would I do with all the leftover curved edges?  Meatloaf? 

More questions than answers....
    >B

ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ZmillA

shape of meat patty doesn't effect whether or not its a burger

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Leptok

Have to find a way to keep it from getting too soggy, but still moist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.