Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

I am killing myself with hamburgers/talk about hamburgers

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hi, my name is Mitchell, and I'm a fast food addict. Per my job, I'm on the road every day that I work. Some days go for 10-15 hours, and I just reach a point where I need to eat. I'm a vendor, so I'm driving between stores everyday, I can't really pack a lunch and let it sit in my car.

I eat a lot of fucking fast food.

Big Mac's are old standbys with Taco Bell probably coming in second. Nearly everyday I get a Manzanita Sol from Taco Bell because I'm not over the novelty yet. Burger King and Wendy's are rare, and KFC is rarer (even though that Double Down is actually really fucking good and maybe my favorite fast food item). Today I made a bad choice, and ate a Baconzilla from Rally's/Checker's....

...and my tum-tum still hurts. Those burgers are topped with the worst ingredients, and smothered in a copious amount of liquid cheddar cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard. They are the most disgusting and unsatisfying hamburgers and almost once a month I forget this.

I'm trying to quit this stuff, but I'm an idiot. My latest greatest idea is that I won't eat fast food during my job at all, and on my long day (Saturday) I'll eat at Five Guys. Giving up four Big Mac's for one Five Guy's bacon cheeseburger (with green peppers, onions, and A1) is a worthy trade for me. I just have to really get myself to do it.

A couple days ago on Twitter I put my resignation from fast food in writing, and the next day I ended up eating Taco Bell and Mcdonalds. Whoops!

So ONE LAST TIME, let's quit this shit.

In the meantime, tell me about the hamburgers that have literally nearly drained all the blood from your body, and let's talk about the best/worst fast food experiences. I'm in Michigan, so unfortunately I have no immediate access to Bojangles, Chick-Fil-A, In-n-Out Burger, or Del Taco. Tell me about those places!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why can't you throw a bunch of peanut butter sandwiches or something like that in an icebox in your car?

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu said:

Why can't you throw a bunch of peanut butter sandwiches or something like that in an icebox in your car?

Because at that point, I just have stuff for peanut butter sandwiches in my house that never actually makes it to my car. The better solution is just to stop eating at work, I find.

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@regularassmilk: Papa Johns was once offering a Cheeseburger Pizza around my town. It was the best worst thing ever and I wanted more... but then I found out they stopped offering it.

Now there's an empty void in my life where Cheeseburger Pizza once was that can never be filled.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I live in America and hate hamburgers. Be like me, convince yourself that hating the burger is ok!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.