I Love Mondays - and Now I Want A Burger

#1 Posted by DrWhat (275 posts) -

damn it, Giant Bomb is going to make me a 400 pound monster.

why'd you have to go and talk about hamburgers? with a gigantic picture of a hamburger?

hamburger....

#2 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
#3 Posted by OroJackson (680 posts) -

mmmm, I love Hamburgers and I want to eat a Monday... 

wait, what?
#4 Posted by Snail (8473 posts) -
#5 Posted by DocHaus (1286 posts) -

Hamburgers exist in a zen-like state where they are both "sandwich" and "not-sandwich." It is a koan that has caused many of India's finest Buddhist monks to convulse in pain just trying to understand it, the sheer magnitude of the question frying their brain...well, that and the Coke plant that pollutes the river they drink from on occasion.

And that is why McDonalds offers to bundle "fries and a Coke" with each burger they sell.

#6 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Mmmm... Hamburgers. I would like one now. Think I'll head down to Eddie Rockets and grab one.

#7 Posted by FartyMcNarly (566 posts) -

Where is Samuel L Jackson?

#8 Edited by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Looks like I have to make a trip to Five Guys in the near future.  Too bad there aren't any In-N-Out's around here.

#9 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1733 posts) -

That IS a tasty burger.
Totally feel you dude, ILM made me hungry. Also, no burger is complete without...

Bacon Briefcase!
#10 Posted by Rhaknar (5940 posts) -

i have to be honest... watching i love mondays today really made me feel like a hamburger (it was 5 in the afternoon here too when it went up, almost dinner time...damn!)

#11 Posted by Liminality (444 posts) -

I don't like hamburgers... ahg

#12 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
@Liminality: What the fuck is your problem?
#13 Posted by deadly_polo (471 posts) -

It's like full circle with that early video (using the exact same dialogue) 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hamburgers

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

Cool to see support being drummed up again for the Giant Bomb community's ongoing obsession with hamburgers, I might have to get a hamburger in the near future myself. Also, just for the record, that scene with Samuel L. Jackson is awesome.

#15 Posted by spankingaddict (2646 posts) -
@Kombat said:
" @Liminality: What the fuck is your problem? "
I second this, wtf???
#16 Posted by DrWhat (275 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
" i have to be honest... watching i love mondays today really made me feel like a hamburger (it was 5 in the afternoon here too when it went up, almost dinner time...damn!) "
whoa, dude... it just made me want to eat one.

i've never felt like a hamburger before. what do hamburgers even think? oh god.
#17 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -

Chicken Burgers?

#18 Posted by SeeDsTOHR (42 posts) -

The question is who wouldn't want a hamburger. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.