I would like to bring something to the attention of Giant Bomb...

#1 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -
Alex Kidd for the Master System also contained burger power-ups. This is my stalwart contribution to the internet. I will now take a bow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Kidd
#2 Posted by svcheats1 (141 posts) -

What about that McDonald's video game that came out for the NES, didn't that have hamburgers in it? I guess I'll make a page for it! God I love giant bomb!

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14341 posts) -

You can edit that into the page yourself you know? You don't have to post about it to get someone else to do it.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by AndrewW (144 posts) -

Edit the page to suit then...

If your edit is accepted/chosen, then you may indeed take a bow =)
#5 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I take a bow because I edited the Dungeon Keeper 2 page, and added my full review of it. I will proceed to do more things of this nature shortly

#6 Posted by Bkorns4 (129 posts) -

Mckids >.<

#7 Posted by CleverLoginName (678 posts) -

Can hamburgers heal bullet wounds like in real life?

#8 Posted by Kibblez (702 posts) -
AndrewW said:
"Edit the page to suit then...
If your edit is accepted/chosen, then you may indeed take a bow =)
"
Can't retract a bow, good sir. But good call anyway!
#9 Posted by sleeprockss (200 posts) -

i put break down on there in that game you eat a burger with tranquilizers in it then you have to throw it up while in first person

#10 Posted by s10129107 (1179 posts) -
CleverLoginName said:
"Can hamburgers heal bullet wounds like in real life?"
Absolutely!
#11 Posted by Protocol (56 posts) -

I liked MC Kids, even if the controls were a little loose/aggravating. I don't think I ever beat it when I was little though. I thought there would be a hamburger in there somewhere, but through watching videos online, I never saw one... But if anyone can think of one (Hamburgler doesn't count! ;) ), then you should add it!

#12 Posted by UnnDunn (25 posts) -

I added Castlevania SOTN. That had Hamburgers, IIRC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.