japan or hina which one flips your burger

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dtrian (5 posts) -

which country in asia wold you have flip ya burger if you lived in these 2 china or japan
#2 Posted by Dtrian (5 posts) -

mcdonalds in china or japan which country flips a burger for you i mean
#3 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

What? I don't even...

#4 Posted by MiamiRedHawks (914 posts) -

wow...

#5 Posted by Dtrian (5 posts) -

sorry this is stupdi but who flips burgers better china or japan
#6 Posted by Andorski (5191 posts) -

I want a burger sushi roll.

#7 Posted by Bubahula (2197 posts) -

...whaaaaa?

#8 Posted by Ramyun (664 posts) -

I'm not particularly certain of ethnic advantages in terms of flipping qualities. But if you ask me I would say Japan because they flip stuff all over the place, food flying in the air, when they do sushis. At least that's how it works out in my head....

#9 Edited by Warfare (1632 posts) -

I'm sorry,  i'm so fucking sorry.

#10 Posted by Dirty_Harry (717 posts) -

yup, i do enjoy some pizza.

#11 Posted by ADTR_ZERO (1060 posts) -

First, I need to know the location of Hina.

#12 Edited by Turambar (6675 posts) -

I can't speak for Japan, but given many fast food chains in China are formal restaurants with waiting lists and reservations (waited 15 minutes to get a table at a Pizza Hut when I visited Shanghai a few years back, and ordered clam chowder and steak), I guess I'll go with that?

#13 Posted by Blair (2500 posts) -

Hm.  What a thought provoking question.

I'll answer this question with another one; California or New York, which one drives your telephone?

I mean, when you get a phone call, which one drives it, California or New York?

This thread is so asinine...

#14 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Uh this is... confusing. I'm saying japan, because ninja flip out and kill people who make confusing ass topics.

#15 Posted by Turambar (6675 posts) -
@XII_Sniper: Yeah, but who flips better, ninjas or kung fu masters?
#16 Posted by nyuckelhead (165 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" Uh this is... confusing. I'm saying japan, because ninja flip out and kill people who make confusing ass topics. "
lol yes a ninja is on his way. watch out
#17 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -
@Turambar: Shit... you got me. Now I can't pick. 

Let's go back to not understanding WTF is going on. That's the first time I've used WTF since I was 12. This must prove my utter confusion. 
#18 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I wasn't aware they "flipped" burgers at McDonalds.

#19 Posted by JJOR64 (18908 posts) -

Japan > China

#20 Posted by Lobster_Ear (284 posts) -

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!

#21 Posted by Emandudeguyperson (2502 posts) -

Road Rash 2 Endurance Run.

#22 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5380 posts) -

Japan.

#23 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

What is this I don't even...

#24 Posted by Feser (543 posts) -

Interesting . . .  
      My first guess is Japan, as their Samuria heritage sugests that capacity around metal workings, such as katanas or nihonto, would be far greater then their Chinese counterparts. It's really simple. Greater usage of a metal instruments would imply that they would be able to use a spatual better; and better flip a burger. But the begining assumption is faulty, in that the likelyhood of Japannese swordmanship would filter down from the Samurias, which ended approximately in the Meija restoration in 1858. It is almost silly, nigh quite silly, to assume that today's Japannese sperm would contain the genes necessary to improve hand-eye coordination and spatial thinking that would prove benificial to the usage of a spatula.  
       How then do we ascertain the ability of the Japanesse in relationship to the Chinese. Once again, a simple solution that has no need for complex expirements like locking a Chinnese or Chinnese related individual and a Japannese and a Jappanese individual with two things, a spatula and a live recording of Guys and Dolls. We have no need to make unnecassary tests and repeats test to negate the results of the first tests, all we need is to look at the demographics. Japan has a population of 127,530,000 people whereas China has a population of approximately 1.5 billion to infinity people (Marx struesel hypothesives we are all Chinamen thus negating this argument useless), and from that simple elemenentary we can say they are more people eating burgers in China than Japan. If we state China peoples as C and Japannesse Peoples as J, where Burgers are B, and flipping is LBT, and people is 1,000,000,000, then we can set up the following proof.  
1. C  * J  
2. 1,000,000,000 > (B > LBT) 
3. C > 1,000,000,000   // B > LBT
4. C     Simp 1
5. -C v 1,000,000,000 Impl 3
6. 1,000,000,000 DS 4,5 
7. B > LBT 

Therefore, China is better at flipping burgers.
#25 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

#26 Posted by FartyMcNarly (566 posts) -

Lady GaGa travels to china and flips my burger over to japan and then flips it over the ocean into my mouth.

#27 Posted by MB (11980 posts) -

This thread is a perfect example of why you shouldn't post every random thought that pops into your head without really thinking it over first.

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.