Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

McRib Hunt '10 featuring poo smell and Nintendo 64.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Edited By rachelepithet

Happy to find a relatively close McDonald's carrying both McRibs (and fresh, saucy ones unlike the ghetto McD's I went to weeks ago when McRib was on the down low) and those Frappe drinks as well. But the drive through experience was completely fucked thanks to the sewage truck pumping out of a hole in the parking lot. Sacrifice the drive through to avoid a catastrophe indoors I guess. Also this McD's still has the N64 logo on  the glass over the playpen and no mention inside of any of the DS wifi stuff. Weird. But mission accomplished nonetheless.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By rachelepithet

Happy to find a relatively close McDonald's carrying both McRibs (and fresh, saucy ones unlike the ghetto McD's I went to weeks ago when McRib was on the down low) and those Frappe drinks as well. But the drive through experience was completely fucked thanks to the sewage truck pumping out of a hole in the parking lot. Sacrifice the drive through to avoid a catastrophe indoors I guess. Also this McD's still has the N64 logo on  the glass over the playpen and no mention inside of any of the DS wifi stuff. Weird. But mission accomplished nonetheless.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
    auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I tried a McRib, and I am not a fan.

Apparently I found out that the contract went out on allowing DS wifi.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

So did you fall through a time hole into the 90s, when the n64 was mind blowing and the McRib ran free and flurished?

ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ZmillA

their going away december 5th, in america anyway

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By keyhunter

The Taco bell in my home town still has StarWars Episode 1 standee's and cups on display.

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @keyhunter said:
    " The Taco bell in my home town still has StarWars Episode 1 standee's and cups on display. "
    Jar Jar forever!!!
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

I had my bitch this year and she had me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.