Reason I love Giant Bomb #122

Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

So often you see people take internet forms way too seriously, and while admittedly there is still some of that on Giant Bomb, I feel like the community here is a little more laid back than other places. I believe the following picture is proof of that.

Three of the currently featured form topics are all part of the Hamburger sub form. Don't ever change, Giant Bomb.
#1 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

So often you see people take internet forms way too seriously, and while admittedly there is still some of that on Giant Bomb, I feel like the community here is a little more laid back than other places. I believe the following picture is proof of that.

Three of the currently featured form topics are all part of the Hamburger sub form. Don't ever change, Giant Bomb.
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -

The Hamburger forum shall forever remain a symbol of what Giant Bomb stands for.

#3 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

ZombiePie is going to be upset. Still no love for Meatloaf.

#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

you will find stupid threads on many forums

#5 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -
@FancySoapsMan said:
" you will find stupid threads on many forums "
There's a difference between stupid threads and the light-heartedness of a bunch of dudes who like gaming talking about their love of burgers.
#6 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:
" @FancySoapsMan said:
" you will find stupid threads on many forums "
There's a difference between stupid threads and the light-heartedness of a bunch of dudes who like gaming talking about their love of burgers. "
well, I didn't really mean stupid, that sounds too negative.

I definitely enjoy posting on forums where people don't take things too serious.
#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14560 posts) -

I took a screenshot a while ago that perfectly conveys my own love for Giant Bomb: 

#8 Posted by moelarrycurly (668 posts) -

Batman

#9 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" I took a screenshot a while ago that perfectly conveys my own love for Giant Bomb: 

"
Pfffft, this was already reason I love Giant Bomb #119....

Also I'm stealing this.
#10 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1481 posts) -

Honey on a burger sounds crazy, maple syrup on the other hand...

#11 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" I took a screenshot a while ago that perfectly conveys my own love for Giant Bomb: 

"
Excellent.
#12 Posted by Skald (4369 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" @JJWeatherman said:

"
Excellent. "
UH

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.