So... who can man up and say they've finished a Quad Stacker?

#1 Posted by andrewtr (32 posts) -

I don't know if this thing even qualifies as a burger.  More like a heart attack on a bun. When I decided to stop being a vegetarian a few years ago I went to BK and ordered one of these bad boys.

caption

I could barely finish it. and by the time I was done, my heart hurt.

And oh yeah, if you've finished a bigger burger, feel free to call me a pussy (but be sure to post a picture of it).

#2 Posted by x3ar (236 posts) -

if i knew i wasnt going anywhere that day i could do it. I just know id spend the rest of the day on the toilet.

#3 Posted by MelRliiN (23 posts) -

I have had the OctoMac at Mcdonalds twice ( 8 patty big mac ), which actually isn't that bad. I have also seen the DecoMac which is a 10 patty big mac. It's pretty funny when you get it to go because they have to tape the burger box shut lol

#4 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Those are too heavy

#5 Posted by andrewtr (32 posts) -

I have never in my life heard of an octomac or a decomac. I don't think Google has either. Where do you live!?

#6 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I've never tried one before.

#7 Posted by MelRliiN (23 posts) -

canada, it's just what it's called around here haha. You just have to say " can i have a big mac with 8 patties please "

#8 Posted by Dalai (6996 posts) -

I only went as high as the Triple Stacker... I don't have a death wish, yet.

#9 Posted by xXTharosXx (72 posts) -

lol me and my friend did,  he threw up right after inside the restaurant
andrewtr said:

"I have never in my life heard of an octomac or a decomac. I don't think Google has either. Where do you live!?
"

lol if google doesn't know what it is it doesn't exist
#10 Posted by andrewtr (32 posts) -

I don't think you could ask for that around here and get away with it (I live in NY, maybe in other parts of the US?). I mean, you think you would be able to, with America being as fat as we are and all. But  I've never heard of it.

8 patties!? The mind boggles. I want to try one now.

#11 Posted by Fat_Irish7890 (23 posts) -

once i ordered two after i played a football game, took a few years off my life but totally worth it

#12 Posted by Under_Influenz (161 posts) -

the best i've done was a triple stacker.

#13 Posted by Slim (29 posts) -

i finished a quad stacker once and i could barely move let alone eat for the rest of the day, and i have to say after that i haven't eaten any kind of stacker since.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.