The PizzaHamburger

#1 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

Behold and gaze in awe.

#2 Posted by Hoffafiles (285 posts) -

Wow, that is crazy. I want one.

#3 Posted by JackSukeru (5963 posts) -

What makes it "Pizza" besides the shape?

#4 Posted by Eidderf (507 posts) -

Looks more like a burger cake

#5 Posted by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

@RockmanBionics: Read the toppings. You know the ones that are listed right on the picture you just commented about.

#6 Posted by JackSukeru (5963 posts) -

@Buzzkill: Stupid, stupid, stupid! I totally did eye through that and somehow got the notion that I had read it and that it didn't say anything I would be able to interpret as a pizza topping.

Looking closer mozzarella, pepperoni does make a lot of sense, why did I not see that the first time!? Annoying!

#7 Posted by Catfish666 (191 posts) -

Incidentally, here in Finland the leading pizza-chain, Kotipizza (=Homepizza), recently added Burgerpizza to their menu. The toppings are roast beef minced meat, cheddar, long island salad dressing and salad. I haven't personally tasted it, as I find the salad+dressing unappealing, but a friend of mine told me it was tasty.

#8 Posted by fini_fly (767 posts) -

@Buzzkill: I think the question we all want answered is if you ate the entire thing yourself?

#9 Posted by Marcsman (3286 posts) -

BK is nasty..................
#10 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2730 posts) -

@Catfish666:

It's pretty good. Tastes like a burger.

#11 Posted by sirdesmond (1262 posts) -

This would be awesome if it was any place besides Burger King, home of nasty burnt burgers and bland fries.

#12 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I wanted one, until I saw the photo of a real one, and then I was like auuurrgghhh

#13 Edited by lockwoodx (2479 posts) -

@fini_fly said:

@Buzzkill: I think the question we all want answered is if you ate the entire thing yourself?

Hmmm well the kind of bender I was on last night, I could have killed one third of that pie easily.

#14 Posted by DudeSupreme (214 posts) -

"...is just over the 2,500 daily calorie allowance for men. The Pizza Burger contains 144g of fat, 59g of which is saturated, 3,780mg of salt, which is more than double the daily limit for adults"

Hahaha oh man, no wonder they tell you to share it! Still... I kinda want to try it.

#15 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

THAT IS NO PIZZABURGER! THAT IS JUST A BURGER CUT UP INTO SIX EQUAL PIECES! DO NOT PROMISE ME FALSE LEGENDS!

#16 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

THAT IS NO PIZZABURGER! THAT IS JUST A BURGER CUT UP INTO SIX EQUAL PIECES! DO NOT PROMISE ME FALSE LEGENDS!

#17 Posted by Andorski (5365 posts) -

It has to be disgusting. Not because its some bastard child of pizza and a hamburger, but because Burger King makes it.

#18 Posted by eternalrift (79 posts) -
#19 Posted by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

That looks fucking delicious. Know if all BKs are serving them?

#20 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

...This is why I love Burger King

#21 Posted by Seedofpower (3949 posts) -

As a former employee of Burger King, I have to say they keep their restaurants clean. At least mine did. I'm gonna get me one of those.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.