Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hamburger

Object » linked to 362 games

A hamburger is a hunk of ground beef served between two pieces of bun-configured bread. Hamburgers are often served with a variety of toppings and condiments. It is named for the region in which it was invented, not for the kind of meat (as is often mistakenly suggested).

Wanna make your own Red Robin Bleu Ribbon Burger sauce?

mordecaix7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By mordecaix7

The Bleu Ribbon Burger is my favorite burger of all time.  Of course the secret to it's addictiveness is that awesome sauce mixed with the onion straws and the bleu cheese crumbles.  I really wanted to be able to make one at home but I had no idea what that sauce was!  Without the sauce, it's not a Bleu Ribbon!

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Red Robin with my fiancee and I just decided what the heck, i'll ask them what the sauce is.  So I did and the waitress returned to tell me the sauce is Heinz 57.  So we immediately went back to the grocery store and picked some up.  However, after trying some with a bit of chicken, it still wasn't the same taste.  There was something missing because the sauce was too deep red.  At Red Robin it's a dull orange color.

Of course the first thought popped into my head was that I needed bleu cheese.  I thought of getting the crumbles, but after some thought, I knew that couldn't be it because it wouldn't give the sauce the orange color.  I instead opted for a bottle of bleu cheese in sauce form for dipping hot wings.  I poured some of that on a plate and poured some Heinz 57 (more bleu cheese than Heinz 57) to it and mixed it up and there it was!  The secret sauce!  It's a mixture of Bleu cheese sauce and Heinz 57!

Been using it for a bit now and man it's awesome :) 

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Interesting. Maybe I should actually go to Red Robin some time and try one, especially considering that I work literally right next to one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.