Worlds best burger is in Egypt?!

#1 Posted by John1912 (1912 posts) -

Well according to some guy at Time it is. I have my doubts about it thou :-/  Was the first hit on google I got after putting in worlds best burger. 

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1639839,00.html

"One of owner Lucille Crooks's thrills came the day she witnessed a young American backpacker talking and smiling to his burger as he alternately beheld it and munched on it."

Im also a little disterbed by that line.  I really dont know how to feel about it. 

#2 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -

Righto... I have a feeling that the american backpacker may of had some mental issues.

#3 Posted by MisoRonery (470 posts) -
Psynapse said:
"Righto... I have a feeling that the american backpacker may of had some mental issues."
Almost all American backpackers have mental issues.  Stay away from them, some even bite.
#4 Posted by onarum (2162 posts) -

Pshh, worlds best burger is the one I make, unfortunately for all of you the only ones that will ever taste it are myself and some close acquaintances.

#5 Posted by Super_Yosh_64 (126 posts) -

you shouldnt be disturbed by it b.c whenever it comes to wolds best anything its never in america

#6 Posted by zudthespud (3283 posts) -

@burgerlover said:

I would say the best burger in Egypt was in RubyTuesday. I love the Ruby Minis. Look at my review of the best burger in Egypt.

creating an account to necropost a 3 year old thread, nice.

#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

I can't imagine that the best of anything is in Egypt.

#8 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@HandsomeDead said:

I can't imagine that the best of anything is in Egypt.

What about pyramids?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.