LET'S PLAY THE HAMMER GAME

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ryan
#1 Posted by Ryan (2278 posts) -

BKBTT-MJJKK-H7EX7

Staff
Avatar image for mylifeforaiur
#2 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3493 posts) -

Flagged!

Online
Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
#3 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5725 posts) -

Fuck.

Avatar image for video_game_king
#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36565 posts) -

OK, who the hell got it?

Avatar image for daveyo520
#5 Posted by Daveyo520 (7706 posts) -
2191641-ohyou.jpg
Avatar image for carlthenimrod
#6 Posted by carlthenimrod (1616 posts) -

How did you guess my EverQuest II CD key?!

Avatar image for jking47
#7 Posted by jking47 (1285 posts) -

The fuck is this?

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
#8 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3413 posts) -

ALWAYS BE HAMMERED!

Avatar image for jasonr86
#9 Posted by JasonR86 (10135 posts) -

lkjfadlfjads;lkjf'asjt[orjfadjf'lkadjras?

Avatar image for coafi
#10 Posted by Coafi (1520 posts) -

THE BANHAMMER!

Avatar image for beachthunder
#11 Posted by BeachThunder (14200 posts) -

@mylifeforAiur said:

Flagged!

Yeah, just posting a random string of letters doesn't promote any discussion and is clearly a violation the forum rules. This guy should get the ban hammer.

Online
Avatar image for jeff
#12 Posted by Jeff (5488 posts) -

YAY, THE HAMMER GAME!

Staff
Avatar image for mylifeforaiur
#13 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3493 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

@mylifeforAiur said:

Flagged!

Yeah, just posting a random string of letters doesn't promote any discussion and is clearly a violation the forum rules. This guy should get the ban hammer.

I say we take pre-emptive measures and perma-ban this unruly user.

Online
Avatar image for firepaw
#14 Posted by Firepaw (2995 posts) -

Hammertime?

2168647-halt--hammerzeit.jpg
Avatar image for hailinel
#15 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -
OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
Avatar image for animasta
#16 Posted by Animasta (14848 posts) -

I GOT A QUEST WOOHOO

Avatar image for liquidswords
#17 Posted by LiquidSwords (2728 posts) -
Loading Video...

Bringing the hammer down

Nailing you all to the ground

Avatar image for mustachio
#18 Posted by Mustachio (268 posts) -

Are we going to find out tomorrow that Ryan went insane and killed Jeff by blunt force trauma while screaming "THE HAMMER GAME THE HAMMER GAME!"?

Avatar image for alistercat
#19 Posted by AlisterCat (6713 posts) -

My girlfriend won't let me play the hammer game again until I trim my beard.

Avatar image for skrams
#20 Posted by Skrams (275 posts) -

So I was thinking it would be that weird game 360 game that was like Sledgehammer or hammer and giant semi truck on the front but steam and not really sure. Redeemed it and said some weird things then it brought up the walking dead install thing which was the last thing I redeemed. So dunno?

Avatar image for coafi
#21 Posted by Coafi (1520 posts) -

Anyone have any idea what this HAMMER game is?

Avatar image for lockwoodx
#22 Posted by lockwoodx (2532 posts) -

 
What do I win?
Avatar image for dan_persona
#23 Posted by Dan_Persona (95 posts) -

What is The Hammer Game?

Avatar image for mr_skeleton
#24 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5195 posts) -

He his drunk with power!

Avatar image for guided_by_tigers
#25 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

It would be funny if a mod locked this.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
#26 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1552 posts) -

Round 2, I'm ready

Avatar image for joker369
#27 Posted by Joker369 (950 posts) -

What is going on?!?!?!?!

Avatar image for cl60
#28 Posted by CL60 (17118 posts) -

@Skrams said:

So I was thinking it would be that weird game 360 game that was like Sledgehammer or hammer and giant semi truck on the front but steam and not really sure. Redeemed it and said some weird things then it brought up the walking dead install thing which was the last thing I redeemed. So dunno?

If I try to redeem it on Steam it says "Duplicate key - The Walking Dead could not be installed."

Avatar image for claude
#29 Posted by Claude (16648 posts) -

God damn spammers.

Avatar image for winsord
#30 Posted by Winsord (1497 posts) -

Hammer of dawn!

Avatar image for mooseymcman
#31 Posted by MooseyMcMan (12390 posts) -

@CL60 said:

@Skrams said:

So I was thinking it would be that weird game 360 game that was like Sledgehammer or hammer and giant semi truck on the front but steam and not really sure. Redeemed it and said some weird things then it brought up the walking dead install thing which was the last thing I redeemed. So dunno?

If I try to redeem it on Steam it says "Duplicate key - The Walking Dead could not be installed."

I think he's giving out PSN codes as well, because earlier today Gary Whitta asked Ryan on Twitter to give out some Steam and PSN codes for it.

Avatar image for jking47
#32 Posted by jking47 (1285 posts) -

Ryan should shit up the forums more often, abuse the power!

Avatar image for cloudenvy
#33 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

Hot Alicia, apparently.

Avatar image for 49th
#34 Posted by 49th (3402 posts) -

how to play it?

Avatar image for napalm
#35 Posted by Napalm (9230 posts) -

@Jeff said:

YAY, THE HAMMER GAME!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

Avatar image for alistercat
#36 Posted by AlisterCat (6713 posts) -

Why hasn't this one been locked yet and the others have?

Avatar image for mooseymcman
#37 Posted by MooseyMcMan (12390 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

Why hasn't this one been locked yet and the others have?

Or has it?

Avatar image for cl60
#38 Posted by CL60 (17118 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING
2191665-1334891895452.jpg
Avatar image for mikegosot
#39 Posted by MikeGosot (3236 posts) -

STOP!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.