Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hard Reset

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

The debut game from a new Polish development studio, Flying Wild Hog. The player controls a cyborg, Major Fletcher, who must use a pair of transforming weapons to defeat an army of malfunctioning robots that endanger the "cyberpunk megacity" of Bezoar.

Hard Reset story trailer (no gameplay)

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

some sort of machine uprising going on, but i mostly posted it to show what the cut scenes are going to be like. Clearly they are very low budget, since most of the budget probably went into the graphics of the actual game, but i think they get the job done. Really want a pricing on this, has to be around 20bucks right?
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

Interesting; some parts of the trailer look good, others seem to lean more to the sloppy side though. Anyway, yes, I believe it's supposed to be roughly $20.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.