he should be listed as "Harkin".

#2 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Yeeeep.

#3 Posted by demontium (4710 posts) -

ok.

#4 Posted by Andorski (5341 posts) -

w3rd.

#5 Posted by Creamypies (4075 posts) -
@lolwot: Yeah I mentioned this in the "request an alias" thread, and I mentioned it when I added the summary in a note to the moderator.

The character name is Harkin. Real name is Harkin. Then the alias should be Fade.
#6 Posted by Andorski (5341 posts) -

Not to mention that he was introduced as Harkin in ME1.  Only in ME2 is he called Fade.

#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7726 posts) -

Seriously needs deleting.

#8 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Renamed to Harkin, added Fade as an Alias, if there is more to his name than simply Harkin then let me know. I've not played the game, so can't say I personally know :)

#9 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Hamz: Still coming up only when I search for "Fade." Or do these things just take a minute?
#10 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
@FunExplosions:  It takes awhile I believe, either way provided the correct page appears when you type in Fade or Harkin, that is what counts :)
#11 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@Hamz: Cool, cool. Oh, it works now.
#12 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

Why is Fade an alias?

#13 Posted by Creamypies (4075 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" Why is Fade an alias? "
Because that's the alias he uses in Mass Effect 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.