Anyone need to do the online part to get the points??

#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

All I need is to join a online game. Downgrade a turret. And steal a turret. Anyone up to help me do this? It should take only two games.  

P.S This is like the first racing game I have enjoyed...not sure why..

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10479 posts) -

There's online Achievement(s)?!? Lame, that means I can't S-Rank it (as I don't pay for Gold).

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" There's online Achievement(s)?!? Lame, that means I can't S-Rank it (as I don't pay for Gold). "
They can be done local. I just do not have a second controller 
#4 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Yes just got the S-rank on this between 2 controllers & hosting MP game. Just goes down to luck right now if someone else is hosting a game to join in for the other MP achievement. Lots of gamerpics on this too for finishing some(all?) of the races. Definitely a better game than the other doritos game out this year.  

#5 Posted by RecSpec (3764 posts) -

If anyone still needs this add me.  Boss RecSpec

#6 Posted by bobafettjm (1405 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan:  There one achievement you have to get online.
#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@fox01313 said:
" Yes just got the S-rank on this between 2 controllers & hosting MP game. Just goes down to luck right now if someone else is hosting a game to join in for the other MP achievement. Lots of gamerpics on this too for finishing some(all?) of the races. Definitely a better game than the other doritos game out this year.   "
I do not have a second controller.  

Anyone else need it? 
#8 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I already got it, but I can keep a game running for people to find.

Edit: If anyone is looking for a game, add "AzteckSpartan" (aka me), I have a game running that people can join and play.

#9 Posted by christ0phe (952 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: I really need it too.  I'd be down to do it in like an hour once I get out of class  The turret achievement you can get by creating a splitscreen game, but just filing it with bots.  You don't need a 2nd controller.  The only one you actually need people is the join 1 multiplayer game achievement
#10 Edited by adoggz (2042 posts) -

man, it'd be nice to s rank this game

hell yeah, sf4 pad turbo ability to the rescue.

#11 Posted by Consaw (250 posts) -

Im hosting a lobby right now if anyone wants to join and grab the achievement. If I understand the achievement correctly once you join the lobby you get the achievement.  
My GT is: Consaw

#12 Edited by Six (611 posts) -

i am still trying to get into a game, since I helped 'some dude'  yesterday and then didn't get the favor returned.  I just need to join a game...

#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Six said:
" i am still trying to get into a game, since I helped assteck yesterday and then didn't get the favor returned.  I just need to join a game... "
im hostin a game. Then you host one so we can both get it. 
#14 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@consaw said:
" Im hosting a lobby right now if anyone wants to join and grab the achievement. If I understand the achievement correctly once you join the lobby you get the achievement.  My GT is: Consaw "
Added 
#15 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Six said:
" i am still trying to get into a game, since I helped assteck yesterday and then didn't get the favor returned.  I just need to join a game... "
Wait. You didn't get the achievement yesterday? You were in an online game..

Also, no need for the "Assteck", have some class. Just send me a message or something instead.
#16 Posted by Six (611 posts) -

i am trying to host a game now, it kept giving an error when i tried to join consaw's game

#17 Posted by eccentrix (1504 posts) -

I'd actually like to play this game with a full player list. I like it.

#18 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -

Jeffticles906, and I legitimately like the game

#19 Edited by eccentrix (1504 posts) -

I also need to win a game of Dash of Destruction, if anyone's interested.
Gamertag: sheepnumber12

#20 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -
@eccentrix said:
" I also need to win a game of Dash of Destruction, if anyone's interested. Gamertag: sheepnumber12 "
I'm fairly sure that game doesn't have online multiplayer.
#21 Posted by PNut_Buttr_Panda (486 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: 
every achievement can be done localy by yourself with a second controller or with a room full of bots except the single achievement for joining an online game. I have the same problem as you as i cant find a game to connect to to unlock that last achievement i need.
#22 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@PNut_Buttr_Panda said:
" @The_Laughing_Man:  every achievement can be done localy by yourself with a second controller or with a room full of bots except the single achievement for joining an online game. I have the same problem as you as i cant find a game to connect to to unlock that last achievement i need. "
I did it. Got s rank a bit ago. 
#23 Posted by eccentrix (1504 posts) -
@Infininja said:
" @eccentrix said:
" I also need to win a game of Dash of Destruction, if anyone's interested. Gamertag: sheepnumber12 "
I'm fairly sure that game doesn't have online multiplayer. "
Oh wow, thanks.
#24 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -
@eccentrix said:
Dude, was cool playing with you, this game is actually pretty cool online with people.
#25 Posted by eccentrix (1504 posts) -
@Metalideth: Yeah, it was fun. It's a shame more people aren't interested, we could get a good community going. I want to figure out how to shoot the shootable things.
#26 Posted by CLinendoll (79 posts) -
@eccentrix said:
" @Metalideth: Yeah, it was fun. It's a shame more people aren't interested, we could get a good community going. I want to figure out how to shoot the shootable things. "
Some of the shootable things have parts that you need to hit, like an explosive container or a bracing steel beam. They're pretty small targets, though. Oh, and Im also looking to get the online achievement. XBL: WebbedSquishy
#27 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

Man, I feel like no one is playing this. I've even sat in a create lobby for a solid ten minutes and no one joined :| Guess I will have to cheese the achievements. 

@eccentrix said:

" @Metalideth: Yeah, it was fun. It's a shame more people aren't interested … "
You know, it's not half bad. My biggest gripe aside from lack of opponents on LIVE is the fact that the route and any changes are not immediately clear. 
#28 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Infininja said:
" @eccentrix said:
I'm fairly sure that game doesn't have online multiplayer. "
I played with a friend online when the game came out. 
#29 Posted by 2Thumbs (87 posts) -

Anybody willing to host a game of this? I only need one more achievement to get the ol' S rank.

I'll happily repay the favour!

#30 Posted by eccentrix (1504 posts) -
@2Thumbs:  Sure, my gamertag's sheepnumber12.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.