This game is now available for free download from XBLA

#1 Edited by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Quality? Who knows. It's free though, so add it to your queue and give it a shot. It's gotta be better than Yaris, right?

linky

edit: If free isn't enough, remember that this has 200 achievement points. :)  

#2 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

I got an achievement for looking at the credits; awesome.

#3 Posted by Lolimoto (43 posts) -

I still need the achievement for joining a multiplayer game... and nobody is playing.

#4 Posted by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

Cant argue with free

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I am hosting a game if anyone wants to play. 

#6 Posted by GunstarRed (5541 posts) -

It's not good, I couldnt get into an online game earlier for the achievement.... that sucks, I was hoping to get all of them done in one sitting so I wouldn't have to touch it again.
#7 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@marioncobretti said:
" It's not good, I couldnt get into an online game earlier for the achievement.... that sucks, I was hoping to get all of them done in one sitting so I wouldn't have to touch it again. "
Search for a game now. Im hostin
#8 Edited by Portis (1283 posts) -

Welp, its free and it has achievements. I'll bite.

#9 Edited by louiedog (2335 posts) -

I finally found a game, but then got an error that it was no longer available about 3 seconds later. Then my 360 froze. Awesome.

edit: I finally got into an actual game and enjoyed it, even though half of the players ended up being bots. I also got all of the achievements. I got all but one by using a second controller when it was looking like I'd never get into a game or have someone join mine. Who would have thought that "join a multiplayer game" would be the hardest of them all.

#10 Edited by SpriteFight (13 posts) -

Simple, not that fun but not horrible either. I liked doing barrel rolls (mostly because my husband couldn't pull one off) I found the turret to be way to slow to be useful. Husband and I got the 200 achievement points inside 15 minutes. 

If anyone needs multiplayer partner, my nick on xbl is same as here. Just send me a message.

#11 Posted by commandercup (497 posts) -

Flagged the spam.  

Nice find, added it to my que to play when I have time.

#12 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

It's surprisingly fun, but I'm missing the multiplayer achievements.

#13 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1578 posts) -
@JellyFish_Gsus said:
"Cant argue with free "

Not true.  For example, I don't get free things paying for them is always better.  Done.
#14 Posted by nail1080 (1975 posts) -

oh sweet

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.