Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jul 12, 2011

Based on the novel and movie of the same name, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will provide a conclusion to the series as it is not only the second and last Deathly Hallows game, but also the last main Harry Potter game.

I will buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 if...

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Getz

it has roadie run, witch physics, Caveman Ron, glowstick wands, and Kinect support. Otherwise no sale. Why should they mess with success?

What do you look for in your Harry Potter movie tie-in games? Gay Dumbledore? Phallic imagery? Hermione's weird pinched forehead?

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Stupefy!

DulleNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DulleNL

Open world. That's all I want from Harry Potter games. I know it's almost impossible to do with the Deathly Hallows, but yeah...that's what I want.

Hopefully Bioware stops making that crappy Star Wars game and starts working on the better franchise; Harry Potter. :P Open World RPG please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

If they called the game Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows: Part 2: The Game I would have bought it because 3 fucking colons.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By phrosnite

Superfly!

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Getz

@zudthespud said:

If they called the game Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows: Part 2: The Game I would have bought it because 3 fucking colons.

Yeah, the name of the book is "and" instead of a colon though, as is the case with all the other ones. Still two colons is pretty rad.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By buzz_killington

If recalled all copies of the game and re-titled the second subtitle to "The Official Game of the Movie" I would buy it.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Justin258
    @zudthespud said:

I am laughing way more than I should at that. 

Anyway, I would buy HP:TDH:P2:TG if 

@DulleNL

said:

Open world. That's all I want from Harry Potter games. I know it's almost impossible to do with the Deathly Hallows, but yeah...that's what I want.  Hopefully Bioware stops making that crappy Star Wars game and starts working on the better franchise; Harry Potter. :P Open World RPG please.

That^ 

The lore and story that JK Rowling has created is not the greatest, but it's certainly damned good and if someone can expand on that in an intelligent and interesting way, then I would love to see an open Bethesda-style RPG based on it, or maybe an open-world turn based RPG. I think the whole idea would really fit well in the HP universe. 

Also, set it in Australia or Russia or Southern Africa or Chile. How does magic work in other parts of the world? 

EDIT: Except for the Star Wars thing. How fucking dare you say HP is better than Star Wars! (nerd rage!)
    TehJames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By TehJames

If i could have sex with Emma Watson, then i would buy it.

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
    CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse
    @TehJames said:
    If i could have sex with Emma Watson, then i would buy it.
    i would do most things for the opportunity. 

but seriously. i own/actually played through the first one. (first deathly hallows, that is) sure the cover mechanic is shitty, it's mostly running around spamming the stupefy spell, thrown together with some truly horrible stealth scenes. but i had fun, for whatever mindless pleasure it gave me. i wouldn't say no to renting the second one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.