Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Harvest Moon 64

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 05, 1999

Harvest Moon 64 is a farm simulation game from Natsume that incorporates social and economic elements along with the gardening.

Anyone else remember this one?

Calidreth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Calidreth
    Ah, the days when Harvest Moon was an underground cult favorite instead of a mainstream title.  I recently put up my review for this one and got to thinking how the other Harvest Moon games have changed since then.  Then I remembered that they all are still pretty much the same.  Nevertheless, I just wanted to ask what everyone's favorite game in this series is, and why?  For me, the 64 version had a little of everything and definitely improved upon the original on the SNES.  Hope they shoot out a port of this one soon or at least throw it up on the Virtual Console.
    DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DarkLegend

The gamecube because it was really my first.

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Relys

It's still at my friends house, I need to pick it up along with my 64.

Avatar image for chromaticpanther
    ChromaticPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ChromaticPanther

Easily my favourite game for N64 ever. I think one of the best N64 games there was. So to answer your question the N64 version... the other versions were diluted with objectives or other little gimmicks that diminished from the original. Although the PS1 version looked pretty good too, but I never got enough time with it to really get to know it.

Also props on that review, made me want to play this game again. Thanks for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.